Welcome To aBlackWeb

NFL Draft Discussion: April 25-27 (Mock Drafts now included)

I'm surprised Gerald Willis is still on the board...he fucking dominated last season. One of the best defensive linemen in the ACC

Minny was 1-6 vs teams with winning records

Kirk Cousins can’t beat good teams no matter where he plays lol

Just seen Young Money Sports Agency has two players taken in the first round

That’s pretty dope for Wayne and his crew

WR Lil’Jordan Humphrey

Dude went undrafted. He sign with the saints but I don’t think he will make the team

Not only did the city set the bar on what an NFL draft is suppose to look like, but this was also easily Jrob's best and most comprehensive draft (and off-season) yet. You can tell he comes from a Patriots background, as he certainly knows how to work the board and find talent at a high value in the mid to late rounds. we essentially addressed almost every position of need while sometimes even getting the BPA.

This team has the talent to make noise in the post season. But whether or not that comes to fruition will all depend on whether or not one person in particular can play a full season at a consistently high level without getting injured

I like what the saints did

I think they are hoping to strike gold with the TE they got

Seeing so many people in the rain at the draft, if the draft came to your city, you going to it?

WR Lil’Jordan Humphrey

Dude went undrafted. He sign with the saints but I don’t think he will make the team

Whether he makes the team or not, getting in the saints program will be good experience for him

Whether he makes the team or not, getting in the saints program will be good experience for him

You think I care about that?

Lmao

He better show up and show the fuck out.

High IQ WRs make this roster. Our offense complicated as fuck for WRs

This nigga government name "lil'jordan"???
We went through that phase:

His first name is Lil’Jordan, his mama named him that
That's his real name? Then I looked that shit up....

43229054_2404062139623666_3220580574070571008_n.jpg

giphy.gif

NIGGA.

His momma should be drop kicked.

Back