NFL Draft Discussion: April 25-27 (Mock Drafts now included)

My .02 real quick

Saints drafting another OL and showing y'all why drew be the least sacked QB in the league

The saints continue to build the foundation before adding the studs and shit to build a house while most of the league buying comforters and towels and shit while the house hasn't even been designed yet.

I bet they hoping he'll step in immediately and start for them. Same thing when they drafted Armstead a few years ago and even Ramcyk (sp?) a year ago. Niggas keep adding WRs like that's gonna fix the issue if ya qb spend more time avoiding sacks vs being able to have time to read coverages. Lol

Anyway, don't listen to these cacs about greedy and his tackling. That nigga was one of the few bright spots on LSU defense. He can in fact tackle very good in the open field and like Thor said, has great coverage skills while the ball is in flight. Cleveland got a steal with him at that pick in the 2nd.

Reactions: BDP™️
My .02 real quick

Saints drafting another OL and showing y'all why drew be the least sacked QB in the league

The saints continue to build the foundation before adding the studs and shit to build a house while most of the league buying comforters and towels and shit while the house hasn't even been designed yet.

I bet they hoping he'll step in immediately and start for them. Same thing when they drafted Armstead a few years ago and even Ramcyk (sp?) a year ago. Niggas keep adding WRs like that's gonna fix the issue if ya qb spend more time avoiding sacks vs being able to have time to read coverages. Lol

Anyway, don't listen to these cacs about greedy and his tackling. That nigga was one of the few bright spots on LSU defense. He can in fact tackle very good in the open field and like Thor said, has great coverage skills while the ball is in flight. Cleveland got a steal with him at that pick in the 2nd.

Apparently Greedy had a shoulder injury so thats prob the reason he eased up on the tackling...anyway CB dont get paid to tackle

Greedy will be an all pro as well and PIT should have traded up to get him
Now we gotta see him twice a year smh

Reactions: AP2.5
Idk why the lions didn't draft him in the 2nd round.

Him and slay would have been a great combo.

Coleman is a better slot cornerback than outside corner.

Hey that's why we the lions

Panthers fans last night when Will Grier got drafted....

giphy.gif

Reactions: Remy_LeGermz
Back in the day, a racist homophobe would put his money before his ego and exist in SF unbothered until he retires and people are shocked to hear that hes a racist homophobe.

These millenials dont rock like that...I give him till mid season before he becomes a problem..on the off chance he makes it through off season activities unmarked