Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll 8/1 - 9/1 ABW Walk/Run Challenge...AKA Why are you here???

I think a month is good time frame. I don't know about doing a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place tho, not sure how dividing the pot will work...

Looks like Monday, April 3rd wins and that's the new start date.

We doing it for a month or yall wanna go longer?
$20 per person again?

If we do 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners hows that gonna work. What yall think?
I like a month for timeframe

And I think winner takes the pot. I am not opposed to 2nd & 3rd place taking some cash but it would be easier to just have 1 winner

Looks like Monday, April 3rd wins and that's the new start date.

We doing it for a month or yall wanna go longer?
$20 per person again?

If we do 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners hows that gonna work. What yall think?

What’s the link to sign up gotta him gym tomorro then going Busch Gardens

this why I tried to set it up early. Damnit yall lol. If you dont have a tracking device try this @Sony Montana @HellCzar :

Use your phone as your fitness tracking device​

To use your iPhone as your tracking device instead, you can follow this guide to connect to Stridekick.

To use your Android phone as your tracking device instead, you can follow this guide to connect to Stridekick.

Note: With this option, it's important to carry your phone with you (in your pocket, for example) for your steps to count as someone would when using a pedometer.

@Nobody @Big Lurko @Royal yall joining?

this why I tried to set it up early. Damnit yall lol. If you dont have a tracking device try this @Sony Montana @HellCzar :

Use your phone as your fitness tracking device​

To use your iPhone as your tracking device instead, you can follow this guide to connect to Stridekick.

To use your Android phone as your tracking device instead, you can follow this guide to connect to Stridekick.

Note: With this option, it's important to carry your phone with you (in your pocket, for example) for your steps to count as someone would when using a pedometer.
Fine motherfucker

Is there a group on stridekick?

Send me the info please

I just downloaded the app

Back