Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll 8/1 - 9/1 ABW Walk/Run Challenge...AKA Why are you here???

Howso? Isnt your phone always with you?
It never needs to charge?

The charger plugged into my bed didn’t work so my phone was dead when I woke up so I spent the first hr without it lol

You never gotten up to help with groceries or take out the garbage or other shit around the house and left your phone?

It adds up a bit over a month and could be the difference lol

A watch records every single step you take lol

It never needs to charge?

The charger plugged into my bed didn’t work so my phone was dead when I woke up so I spent the first hr without it lol

You never gotten up to help with groceries or take out the garbage or other shit around the house and left your phone?

It adds up a bit over a month and could be the difference lol

A watch records every single step you take lol

sound like you need to be better about charging yo shit lol.

But fam I dont think you missing out on the 20 steps it takes to take the garbage out is gonna determine if you win or lose this competition. Pretty sure this nigga @DOS_patos got a wearable and he still aint break 2 miles yet even after talkin all that shit.

:hahaha:

@HellCzar on his phone I believe and was in first place most of yesterday

But fam I dont think you missing out on the 20 steps it takes to take the garbage out is gonna determine if you win or lose this competition. Pretty sure this nigga @DOS_patos got a wearable and he still aint break 2 miles yet even after talkin all that shit.

@HellCzar on his phone I believe and was in first place most of yesterday
Who winning, can you post a screenshot?

HellCzar on his phone I believe and was in first place most of yesterday
The charger on my bed stopped working last night

But word word I’m just lightly complaining

Hellczar with the ultimate outlier day lol

Last edited:
Back