Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll 8/1 - 9/1 ABW Walk/Run Challenge...AKA Why are you here???

Yeah I fell all the way off lol. I plan on putting some effort into it next time
View attachment 1044383

It was you @HellCzar and one other person im not certain of that joined but yall never started.

Since yall 3 aint log a single mile and im not sure when yall joined I aint gon trip....

This new one we gotta be certain on whos in and whos out tho and if you in you in. Aint no half steppin

It was you @HellCzar and one other person im not certain of that joined but yall never started.

Since yall 3 aint log a single mile and im not sure when yall joined I aint gon trip....

This new one we gotta be certain on whos in and whos out tho and if you in you in. Aint no half steppin

Yea my bad I had downloaded the app and looked at it like once

It worked

You keep ya watch on all day or just when you go for a walk/run?

Just tryna think if most folks have a fitbit or an apple watch they likely gonna have it on all day so itll track when they walk around the house too. Im not mad at that cuz if you go for a walk/run its still gon track

You keep ya watch on all day or just when you go for a walk/run?

Just tryna think if most folks have a fitbit or an apple watch they likely gonna have it on all day so itll track when they walk around the house too. Im not mad at that cuz if you go for a walk/run its still gon track
I wear it all day.

Looks like Monday, April 3rd wins and that's the new start date.

We doing it for a month or yall wanna go longer?
$20 per person again?

If we do 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners hows that gonna work. What yall think?

Back