Welcome To aBlackWeb

Newark rapper Tripple Beanz shot dead by masked gunmen in New Jersey(video)

Post the pm's and really get to choppin his fable

Nah if I'm lying he has the receipts to prove it. I said what I said.

I specifically told him to take it to the PM cause I wasn't trying for thread of the year. I'm not with the theatrics. This shit as it is got me looking extra wack and out of character.

I'm off it now. I realize our mindsets are far apart and the situation wasn't at the same depth for both of us.

It's over now. Spilt milk.

Post the pm's and really get to choppin his fable

I wasnt duckin shit i was out there homie did a passby seen niggas out there saying it was an ambush . Where he said he was he couldnt see the building i was at it so i know he was cappin . Cuz i was the only one out there . This shit was stupid anyway .

That was stupid
But in the future
Guys please be mindful to give proper directions to said dude coming to give u your issue
I'm sure the drive over to said opps endz is already concerning
Thinking bout how bad it could go, the best and worse case scenario, gas, and wtf your really doing with your life to be out on this mission

If we all think on these things in the future I'm sure we could have a much smoother altercation next time some interweb conflict arises

Good day

That was stupid
But in the future
Guys please be mindful to give proper directions to said dude coming to give u your issue
Thinking bout how bad it could go, the best and worse case scenario, gas, and wtf your really doing with your life to be out on this mission

If we all think on these things in the future I'm sure we could have a much smoother altercation next time some interweb conflict arises

Good day
Lol

That was stupid
But in the future

Good day
Sigworthy.

Reactions: GNS
In most these cases a rapper didn't get killed a street nigga who rap got killed. Black ignorance is annoying, I bet it was over something stupid

Back