Welcome To aBlackWeb

Newark rapper Tripple Beanz shot dead by masked gunmen in New Jersey(video)

Lol. niggas pussy. Talking about "I'm not putting up a pic it's not my fault if niggas on the block get you if you slide thru."
Like you live on oblock or some shit lmao.
Nigga really expected me to announce myself at a random address not knowing who I'm looking for. Like "I'm outside". Its 3 apartment buildings and a gang of townhouses. Plenty niggas outside.

We touched road as soon as he posted that address and then when I did tell him i passed by my nigga driving he asking me for pics. "Nah how you get here so fast?" "Take a pic of where you are" "nah no way you here" "I'm going inside to chill"

Luckily for both of us you didn't post your pic. This guys a goofy and a random person coulda got crushed last night cause your moving like a waste yute.

Lol. niggas pussy. Talking about "I'm not putting up a pic it's not my fault if niggas on the block get you if you slide thru."
Nigga really expected me to announce myself at a random address not knowing who I'm looking for. Like "I'm outside". Its 3 apartment buildings and a gang of townhouses. Plenty niggas outside.

We touched road as soon as he posted that address and then when I did tell him i passed by my nigga driving he asking me for pics. "Nah how you get here so fast?" "Take a pic of where you are" "nah no way you here" "I'm going inside to chill"

Luckily for both of us you didn't post your pic. This guys a goofy and a random person coulda got crushed last night cause your moving like a waste yute.

stop lying niggas wasnt outside . idk which entrance u went thru but it was jus me outside and i was looking out for you . YOU passby cuz u claim u seen niggas outside and saying im trying to ambush u LMFAO fuck outta here . did u just drive by or did u pull in ? which one nigga .

no i dont think my block is like o block . i told u that if u think mans on the endz is going to allow u n yo niggas to come on the endz and jump me and think yall just going run off nah it wont work like that

Me pulling up: "hey guys you know a dude named ricky rich"?

We was across the street by the townhouses. All I needed was a pic. Nothing even would have happened today.
No one was coming to fist fight you.

no i dont think my block is like o block . i told u that if u think mans on the endz is going to allow u n yo niggas to come on the endz and jump me and think yall just going run off nah it wont work like that

But you had niggas on page?

Me pulling up: "hey guys you know a dude named ricky rich"?

We was across the street by the townhouses. All I needed was a pic. Nothing even would have happened today.
No one was coming to fist fight you.

But you had niggas on page?

i think u was lookin at the wrong building cuz from the townhouses u wouldnt see shit . thats y i asked for the pic . nah i didn't have no one on page

yall giving out locations and shit.

tell me where the gogo spot at.
when i come thru i want to see some canadian titiies

Post the pm's and really get to choppin his fable

Back