Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW new_skee

I came in here looking for giant titties as usual but the last few pages been funny as fuck. Yet another chick doing hoeish activites to draw niggas in but dont want to be seen as just a girl to fuck on. Titties all out in every picture though. Dont make sense, never does.

Well anyway back to waiting for her to post........you guessed it.......... titties

Crazy thing is that she really wanted to have his baby, Maybe they have a close relationship.

These birds are too basic and so broken on God. Roaring 20s are called that for a reason them thot hormones are running high in their 20s. But wait til they in their 30s but wanna settle down. Its like bitch you got 250k in mileage down there. Pussy aint tight no mo. Stretched more than a rubberband..No conviction is gonna make me take you A.) Serious and B.) Smash.
Just get a vibrator. Especially if you got kids.

Crazy thing is that she really wanted to have his baby, Maybe they have a close relationship.
My man…..lemme say this. Man got a gf. Nu in this case was the side chick. She single but fuckin out of town niggas raw. Its just this plan failed cause that mf went off probably tellin her not only to fuck off but also the seed he nutted in that mf. 😂😂😂 She a fool for messin with committed men.

My man…..lemme say this. Man got a gf. Nu in this case was the side chick. She single but fuckin out of town niggas raw. Its just this plan failed cause that mf went off probably tellin her not only to fuck off but also the seed he nutted in that mf. 😂😂😂 She a fool for messin with committed men.

But it’s still crazy she wanted to have his kid and okay with being #2
ITs sad

well it’s 2022, will she change her ways

only time will tell

What's wrong with raising a child alone tho? 🤔
In today’s time??? Breh…these kids who are damaged before the age of 13 are from broken homes. You really think a kid is gonna stop this girl?? LMAO Bitches have 3-5 kids and still pop up at parties and clubs. Wondering why in the future they kids hate em. Like i said in an early post: The Internet is Undefeated. If that kid existed and could have been born, imagine the damage control.

Back