Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW new_skee

I rarely speak but I will chime in on this latest topic in the life of NuSki. Her problem is this: She can't continue to "serve two masters" (forgive the pulpit lingo) but, either she is for the "streets" and is going to make hoodrat choices or she is going to be who she was probably raised to be. She can't be both.

If she had just a) stayed in shape b) stayed modeling c) and used modeling to flex into NBA photography like she wanted she could have had it all.
But she chose the "City Girls" philosophy of life and has been met with defeat and disaster. KRS said it best, "Loves gonna get you" !

smh. Damn. In the end, she gotta choice to make. Either keep messin with these famous niggas and their lieutenants knowing good n well they dont give a damn or just Love Yourself. S**t guys now look at her as just a fuck in the end. No matter rapper or athlete you a cum bucket. Im in my Kevin Samuels mood. You dont get sympathy from me for going after the wrong ones time and time again and expect a fuckin fairy tales. It just shows she broken as a mf mentally and socially. #CarryOn

I can't feel bad for her other than having to go through an abortion. That's some real sad shit.

Shorty out here just trying to do too damn much she wants to run in the hip-hop circles while doing photography but she got nudes all over the damn internet trippin' about her nudes leaking. To keep it a buck fifty she probably been leaking her shit all along. Sounds like ol' girl tried running in some local niggas (probably passed around by crew niggas) one of them got her preggers and dip.

When she started dropping nudes all I can say is "she belongs to the streets". One of the many consequences of putting on shoes that don't fit you.

Oh boy where to start :yikes1:

she had few NBA players , rappers , and local dudes majority of the time they fuck her a few times and bounce.
I wonder if the dude that got her pregnant is married and told her to get the abortion because he wasn’t going to take of a child that he did not want (hence his absences ).

Im not psychiatrist but she comes off as someone who is not mentally stable :ohshit2:
she craves attention ( this why I maintain my theory she was behind those leak pics and videos) and looking for a come up

she want to be a photographer, candle maker, but always end up being a groupie

Lets also not forget. Those trips to Miami, Atlanta (ESPECIALLY ATLANTA). The photog gig was just a groupie pass so she fuck the celebs she could down there. Never forget gents if a woman and her girlfriends go down there a lot of all places chances are they fuckin around. Hell maybe even swappin niggas in the Air Bnb. Nu was one of them. Allegedly …

I can't feel bad for her other than having to go through an abortion. That's some real sad shit.

Shorty out here just trying to do too damn much she wants to run in the hip-hop circles while doing photography but she got nudes all over the damn internet trippin' about her nudes leaking. To keep it a buck fifty she probably been leaking her shit all along. Sounds like ol' girl tried running in some local niggas (probably passed around by crew niggas) one of them got her preggers and dip.

When she started dropping nudes all I can say is "she belongs to the streets". One of the many consequences of putting on shoes that don't fit you.
Internet undefeated. Aint no man gonna wife this girl. Too damaged and she let it know if you got the paper she gonna let you fuck. She cant want a bf yet be in these circles that’s why Tobias Harris brother ditched her. why 3 football players fucked her and ditched her especially in Hawaii (2 of them had gfs remind you and when the cat came out the bag they ditched her quick and she was bitching about men on her IG Lives out of town). Same reason why kid in her hometown WHO WAS A HIGH SCHOOLER MEANWHILE SHE 24 fucked and then realized he dating a thot. Once again in my King Kevin Samuel bag, she is now in the realm of not to be taken seriously. Just keep it simple and stay droppin nudes and being around famous guys who will wreck your mentality even worse. Cause in the end not one Man is gonna ever take her seriously. And when the shit ends and no one will let her in, bottle services and even closest subway will be hiring in Philadelphia.

I didn't know this section of the forum was filled with psychopathologists. Have yall read the shit that some of you just wrote? You perverts are insane, just keep posting pics/vids of shawty.

Matter of fact gone head and post the video where she spitting on her deathbox.

That's the problem with women who look the way she looks. She has the physical appearance, to reel men, but nobody's gonna take a woman serious who has all these types of content on the Internet. Those women are often times ruined, they probably been told better than this hang with those types of men, and any man knows that you really can't tell women what to do today.

Whenever you do? You get told you're holding women back. You don't do that? Then they go through what this lady's going through. Then that's when their lack of integrity comes out. That's why you see stuff like black women are the least protected etc etc.

Yeah this section is reserved for half naked to fully naked women. However this kind of conversation goes hand-in-hand with the theme of this section. Hope brothers use this info properly.

Back