Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Year, New Me...

My Nye was at the end of October. Decades ago my resolution was to stop making my self feel bad for not fulfilling my resolutions by not making any more.... I'm doing excellent keeping it :)

aww shit, @Goldie gonna BNE your spot
Long as he brings party favors... Iongivafuc.... Room is set for chillin. My girl walked in one day after that room was finished and she was like it looks like an artist lives here!!! Then immediately was like OH DUH! LOL AN ARTIST DOES LIVE HERE!

I hate the New Years resolution thing...but a lot has changed. So next year...

Continue with school...FUCC YOU MANGERIAL ACCOUNTING!

New house...so of course that's a project in itself. Hopefully have the basement done by end of the year.

Fit in a trip...not sure where...well possibly go see my sis & dem and hit up the African American museum in DC

Hopefully my family come visit when things get a lil warmer.

Cook out definitely gonna be on deck.

One of the ladies in my group just invited me to go with her to this museum but I had to decline. I want to go one day though.

Yeah you gotta plan months in advance to get the passes. My sis can get them easily. Looking forward to checking that out...and also the one back home in Charleston when they finish.

Travel to someplace new maybe an island
Get into IT fully
Get a new job
Get more money
Start my biz
Get more freelanced opportunities / graphic designing

One of the ladies in my group just invited me to go with her to this museum but I had to decline. I want to go one day though.
You need to go one day,like you said, that place it overwhelming and fascinating. You need a whole day or go more than once.

My favorite is the people that start hyping the next year like "2018 is going to be MY year!!" but they start preaching it in September 2017.

Then after a week or 2 of positivity in 2018, the rest of their posts/updates are bitching.

But i dont really have any resolutions myself. I'm still working on losing weight and toning up. Then i want to get off of my medication before the summer hits. Besides that i should be good. Ive been doing really well managing my money compared to the way i used to. Been teaching myself to cook and whatnot as well. Don't cook anything mind blowing, but its definitely been helping me not going to eat out all the time.

My resolution is the same its been the past 2yrs... Quit drinkin :(

But this year imma do it. Watch.

Try lose 15-20 pounds. I dont want man titties. Im 6ft 1 and 195lbs right now. Gonna try get down to 175-180

Baby #3 is due in June. Hopefully i got it all 2gether by then

Back