Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Year, New Me...

Judy Winslow

Oh yea sure. I can do that. What day again ?
Site President
. . . I’m so sick of hearing that same line every year but I get it. With every new year, comes a feeling of wanting to change something. What is a better time to start anew or to start a change? I say, now. Others say, New Year’s Day.

Over the years, the way I would go about a resolution has changed drastically. I don’t write down my resolutions, I make vision boards.

I could go deeper into it with tips on how to set a pretty achievable list of resolutions, but I want to know what you’re resolutions are or what visions do you have for 2018?

I just wanna take my business to the next level and get this 2nd IT certification. Those are my main goals for 2018.

Just a few:
Graduate in June.
My two trips I plan on takings next year. Punta Cana and back to Jamaica.
Get back into budgeting my money better because I have been wilding out! Also start a second savings for my son. He has one he cannot touch til he is 18. This one will be for him to touch.
Take my business serious.
Cook more. (This is the funniest one)
Be more active.
Have my group members and I do something life changing again.

I also want a dope memorabilia room by the end of 2018. I went on google and couldn't find one similar to how I want mine.

I want one wall full of vinlys like this

djrooms_christiaan-macdonald-600x393.jpg

And then mad hiphop/movie framed posters on the wall. Still got a few framed posters in Panama I'm saving for it.

tumblr_ni863inwMn1u8uluto1_540.jpg

I also want a dope memorabilia room by the end of 2018. I went on google and couldn't find one similar to how I want mine.

And then mad hiphop/movie framed posters on the wall. Still got a few framed posters in Panama I'm saving for it.

View attachment 15036
that memorabilia room will just encourage the hoarder in me tho lol

View attachment 15036
Lmao @ the little wrestling man.

Pretty much go back to school finish my associates and try and get into ODU or something. New spot to live and pay off some debt so i can fix my credit by 2020.

I'm a keep on living life just keep it that simple. I've learned the more I keep quiet the more things fall into place for me

I think I’m a spend the yr bumming it

Or at least the next 3 months. After that, who knows

I want to be back in school by spring
I'm gonna try to stay in the gym throughout the winter but I hate cold weather
Keep taking care of my family as much as possible.

I have a lifetime of goals but my main focus right now is to build a reliable and solid team for my organizations.

Find more like minds and build with them.

Keep making valuable connections on a business and personal level.

View attachment 15036

I have three walls of vinyls. :ohword:lol

Back