Welcome To aBlackWeb

New T.I. Single F*CK NI**A (Mayweather Diss)

Yo
That cat going back n forth with tip using the exact same argument internet niggaz use...

"But you used to wear it"
"They all don't like us"

Wtf is wrong with people?
niggas still looking for the wrong way to stand out.
like...i really had a long talk with my wife about this and i see her point. she made very good points. i still dont agree but i understand.
but dude in this case was on some fuck shit.
his very argument is why we need to step up.

void are always created for a black person to fill.....either a black person doesnt...or black people dont support it. or it fades away for whatever reason.

i keep saying we dont need them...they need us. but as long as niggas are ok being worker bees and slaves to a name for others......nothing we say will matter.

niggas still looking for the wrong way to stand out.
like...i really had a long talk with my wife about this and i see her point. she made very good points. i still dont agree but i understand.
but dude in this case was on some fuck shit.
his very argument is why we need to step up.

void are always created for a black person to fill.....either a black person doesnt...or black people dont support it. or it fades away for whatever reason.

i keep saying we dont need them...they need us. but as long as niggas are ok being worker bees and slaves to a name for others......nothing we say will matter.
I ain't gon lie i was just about to say something similar, just read the comments and if slavery blatant slavery came back, these niggaz will be whistling and skipping back to massa provided he got ; gucci, internet, and clout.

Shit is sad

I ain't gon lie i was just about to say something similar, just read the comments and if slavery blatant slavery came back, these niggaz will be whistling and skipping back to massa provided he got ; gucci, internet, and clout.

Shit is sad
oh shit......that clout is very important.

above all else.

shit is real sad.
so easy to make us lose focus if we can be important for a few minutes. even if it messes us up for a lifetime.

your mindframe is A1. i need to add you to the PM we got. i need more minds like this.

and dont come in fucking up my name...im vouching for you nigga. ill put lol cuz i dont want smoke.

>>>>>LOL<<<<<

shit is real sad.
so easy to make us lose focus if we can be important for a few minutes. even if it messes us up for a lifetime.
Some nigga on the comments talking about ti's infidelity...wtf that gotta do with gucci?

I think it's funny how it's so trendy to bash Floyd now. I and others been saying he was a fuck nigga, and we would immediately be called haters and every other name in the book. Now, all of a sudden, that's what everyone thinks he is even though he ain't behaving any different than he always has.

I think it's funny how it's so trendy to bash Floyd now. I and others been saying he was a fuck nigga, and we would immediately be called haters and every other name in the book. Now, all of a sudden, that's what everyone thinks he is even though he ain't behaving any different than he always has.
When people hated on floyd shit usually had something to do with boxing. From what I can tell anyway because I stayed in boxing threads.

Now blood isn't boxing and he says the dumbest shit. I could defend him if he was tryna articulate a boxing point but it didn't come off coherent but now.....this negro on his own

Ol "I was hating before it became popular" lookin ass.

When people hated on floyd shit usually had something to do with boxing. From what I can tell anyway because I stayed in boxing threads.

Now blood isn't boxing and he says the dumbest shit. I could defend him if he was tryna articulate a boxing point but it didn't come off coherent but now.....this negro on his own

True, but it goes together, at least for me. I was never a fan of Floyd as a boxer, but I disliked him cause of the dumb shit he said in interviews and in response to criticism. It was basically the same shit he does now.

The same goes for Kanye. It amazes me how people hate on him now for being an asshole as if he wasn't always an asshole.

True, but it goes together, at least for me. I was never a fan of Floyd as a boxer, but I disliked him cause of the dumb shit he said in interviews and in response to criticism. It was basically the same shit he does now.

The same goes for Kanye. It amazes me how people hate on him now for being an asshole as if he wasn't always an asshole.
Well I'm a big fan of his boxing.
The way he answered boxing questions just showed me he wasn't the brightest.
He is a coon

Kanye is too we just didn't know it

so the boycott for 3months.....where did that come from?
and can we as black people ever boycott anything properly?

and why do we have so many rebel ass niggas against us but not against them?

so the boycott for 3months.....where did that come from?
and can we as black people ever boycott anything properly?

and why do we have so many rebel ass niggas against us but not against them?
I think the 3 month thing was provided gucci does the usual apology tour, they'd still get hit in the pockets regardless.
Just my hypothesis either way it was dumb.

Boycott if u gonna boycott

I think the 3 month thing was provided gucci does the usual apology tour, they'd still get hit in the pockets regardless.
Just my hypothesis either way it was dumb.

Boycott if u gonna boycott
right....so regardless of 3month...that wont change nothing.

it is really seeming like black people are the abused girlfriend that keeps going back hoping things will change because the nigga apologized for 3 months only to get hit again in the 4th month.

we gotta stop this shit.

if we cant even respect ourselves.....how can anyone truly even entertain reparations?

right....so regardless of 3month...that wont change nothing.

it is really seeming like black people are the abused girlfriend that keeps going back hoping things will change because the nigga apologized for 3 months only to get hit again in the 4th month.

we gotta stop this shit.

if we cant even respect ourselves.....how can anyone truly even entertain reparations?
We obviously don't respect ourselves
If you put any other people in our current shoes they'd be rioting and assassinations.
Because we're so used to the shit end of the stick, we're gonna need an even bigger wake up call which is scary cause it doesn't get much worse

We obviously don't respect ourselves
If you put any other people in our current shoes they'd be rioting and assassinations.
Because we're so used to the shit end of the stick, we're gonna need an even bigger wake up call which is scary cause it doesn't get much worse
we do riot and assassinate......when others do shit to us....we burn down our shit and kill each other.

so we are capable....but we dont really want smoke so we attack each other becuase we know others wont care .....

which is even more fucked up.

Back