Welcome To aBlackWeb

New T.I. Single F*CK NI**A (Mayweather Diss)

Is anybody gonna answer the PR statement and if it's true or not. And if it's true and rich niggas/ people that chase brand names gonna boycott ysl whatever brands the parent company own?

Is anybody gonna answer the PR statement and if it's true or not. And if it's true and rich niggas/ people that chase brand names gonna boycott ysl whatever brands the parent company own?

Ok so it’s all really word play. U don’t need to call out all the brands. U just need to call out the flagship brand which is Gucci. The boycott is to make the parent company diversify and not shut them down. Mayweather knows this so he mentioned dapper dan. Dan did a deal with Gucci in 2017. Spike and t.i are saying they need to do more. Mayweather is basically saying one deal is good enough for him.

This is dope T.I went in, dude even talked about Flint and Floyd being from Michigan...

Floyd's recoded is no longer undefeated, 50-1...

Whoever wrote that is the Martin Luther King of coonery. You don't believe me? read that shit in MLK voice and it sounds righteous as hell.

Then read it in Mayweather voice.
I started reading it in Floyd voice at 11pm, it is now 2:38am and I have only made it to the 3rd sentence.

tenor.gif

This shit here is jammin!!!

Outside of the boxing ring Floyd is a clown ass nigga. The dude really has nothing to offer outside of boxing that's why he puts money over everything.

Following Floyd's career the way I have, and knowing how the media has been working against him from a strategic stance for decades. To the point that is a habit for certain media outlets to paint him in a negative light.

I've learned to give homie the benefit of the doubt.

The reality is we don't know what he truly does with his money. Same with T.I. we don't know what that nigga do what his money either.

We only know what they show and tell. And I'm confident what they show and tell is a small percentage to what's really going on.

I ain't taking sides while two rich niggaz argue about money, cuz it's impossible to convince me that they not one of the same.

For the record even though I really fuck with this T.I. song.

T.I. still a snitching ass nigga!!

Following Floyd's career the way I have, and knowing how the media has been working against him from a strategic stance for decades. To the point that is a habit for certain media outlets to paint him in a negative light.

I've learned to give homie the benefit of the doubt.

The reality is we don't know what he truly does with his money. Same with T.I. we don't know what that nigga do what his money either.

We only know what they show and tell. And I'm confident what they show and tell is a small percentage to what's really going on.

I ain't taking sides while two rich niggaz argue about money, cuz it's impossible to convince me that they not one of the same.

Floyd has said he makes money for himself. He does have a charity foundation though. Folks can do what they want with their money. Ur probably right they are one in the same. Imo it was in poor taste for Floyd to flaunt that shopping spree. He could have just purchased and kept it moving.

Ok so it’s all really word play. U don’t need to call out all the brands. U just need to call out the flagship brand which is Gucci. The boycott is to make the parent company diversify and not shut them down. Mayweather knows this so he mentioned dapper dan. Dan did a deal with Gucci in 2017. Spike and t.i are saying they need to do more. Mayweather is basically saying one deal is good enough for him.

Yawn so basically we gonna still fuck with Gucci and put money in they pockets just like Floyd/ pr statement said ok. Let's keep fucking with racist companies, ok

Back