Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Members: Come Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nomad what did I do to you man?

Oh yeah and again PM me since you kinda derailing a thread

Last edited:
Lmaooo nah man I had the worst years of my life the last 2 years and it reflected even online at times. I'm cool man, I'm happy, I'm positive
Yea we remember u fighting with everyone wanting to accept your coming out. This nigga was mad af cause noone on the IC gave a fuck like we sint already knew u was a industrial faggot

He’s talking bout creepset, which the majority of the users on the old site participated with.

Ain’t nothing wrong with snapping a pic of a fat ass and sharing it for others too appreciate.

Ain’t stalking the chick or harassing her, no face shots. Just another ass on the internet.

Weak move @NeighborhoodNomad slimey as fuck.

On the other site there was a few folks that was a part of a crew that would sneak up on women and young ladies, take pictures of their bodies and post them on the internet. They even had a whole thread dedicated to that fuck shit. I only know of 3 posters who were a part of that crew and 2 of them aren't welcome here from what I understand.

I would address it then in those threads and when one of the other niggaz showed up over here I addressed it here as soon as I found out dude was here just like I did with beta.

I doubt the ic gonna back me on that cuz they was the main ones goating and loling that foul shit.

But that fuck shit got a pass on that site but it's different here. And to be honest that shit don't get a pass in real life either. Cuz on me if me or anyone I know we're to catch a nigga sneaking pictures of my or their loved ones it would result in a life changing situation. On me.

It's not personal @Beta but nigga that's some predator shit and I spoke on it as soon as I realized you were over here. I would have done the same in real life if I knew a nigga who be on some predator shit moved into my neighborhood.

Predator shit don't get a pass.

V7nmFpK.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back