Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Members: Come Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
For everyone who knows me from the IC (may it Rest In Peace).. what’s good?!? For y’all who don’t know me..

tenor.gif

On the other site there was a few folks that was a part of a crew that would sneak up on women and young ladies, take pictures of their bodies and post them on the internet. They even had a whole thread dedicated to that fuck shit. I only know of 3 posters who were a part of that crew and 2 of them aren't welcome here from what I understand.

I would address it then in those threads and when one of the other niggaz showed up over here I addressed it here as soon as I found out dude was here just like I did with beta.

I doubt the ic gonna back me on that cuz they was the main ones goating and loling that foul shit.

But that fuck shit got a pass on that site but it's different here. And to be honest that shit don't get a pass in real life either. Cuz on me if me or anyone I know we're to catch a nigga sneaking pictures of my or their loved ones it would result in a life changing situation. On me.

It's not personal @Beta but nigga that's some predator shit and I spoke on it as soon as I realized you were over here. I would have done the same in real life if I knew a nigga who be on some predator shit moved into my neighborhood.

Predator shit don't get a pass.

Had no idea @Beta was part of Creepset........and I'm one of the founders.

Learn something knew everyday.

@NeighborhoodNomad

Are you sure you don't have him mixed up with @Stilldatdude?

What up.. Used to Post/Lurk on the IC to pass time at work and saw this is where everybody came to.. Didn't post much because it seemed like CACS were running rampant.. Saw this was black owned and operated so I think Ima fuck with it.. Shout out all the MS posters

My name is OTT aka ducky . I'm new to the internet . My hobbies are winning and trolling on PUBG on Xbox ( add internetthuglol).... Hi...

New around here? This is the thread to say hey in. Break the ice and say something about yourself.

I'm Ring Mistress. Picked the name because I like the circus. What's yours?
Hello I'm T_Rza.. Hey y'all hey!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back