New Members: Come Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
care packages for new members are coming soon

good news is, you wont have to wait 8 weeks

zing!

Aye

What free stuff?????

They told me I get a IC 2015 Ms ALLhiphop calendar, a fuck nigga starter pack with some Illpix signature anti chafing lotion and the Cheapseat Radaman signature 20.5 gum bottom sneaker w/ timbs laces.

ir4135.jpg

Another day, another giveaway

10k for every new poster that goats this post in the next 2hrs

They told me I get a IC 2015 Ms ALLhiphop calendar, a fuck nigga starter pack with some Illpix signature anti chafing lotion and the Cheapseat Radaman signature 20.5 gum bottom sneaker w/ timbs laces.

ir4135.jpg
Never forget the .5 lol

**ANNOUNCEMENT**
NEW Members that have signed up within the last week. I'm not gonna go through the thread lol, but if this is you, goat this post. You will receive your care package of $100k ABW bucks to get you started around here.

Some of you have seen @ChiCity and @Kandy post the various ways for you to earn money on this site. There are always games going on so that's definitely a quick way, but you have to be paying attention as those slots fill up pretty fast.

Also, if you want to bet other people on games, avi bets just got a lot more interesting. You can bet other members here ABW cash. This only works with the honesty system. If you lose, be a good sport about it and pay up. All you have to is click the dollar amount under the person's name and it will ask you to transfer the money. I think it also asks for a reason, please state it as this will be your proof you paid up so if there are any grievances, Goldie and I will be able to look at the ledger to see what the deal is. If you don't pay, I'll just go in and do it for you, but I don't want to have to get involved unless absolutely necessary.

You will also need to go into your settings and enable that your bank be visible so that everyone can see it. This little addition alone has added a lot of fun to a lot of the games and stuff that go on around here, plus it ensures that you are being honest about requests made in the store to make sure you have the funds to pay for the things you are asking. Reminder, visit the first page of the store to see what is currently being offered here.
https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-abw-store.118/

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

If you have questions about features, feedback, etc...please visit here
https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php?forums/questions-and-concerns.17/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back