Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Members: Come Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Young_Chitlin. I enjoy posting. Came from the ic. I'm a new father, and it has put a new perspective on life for me. I look forward to talking to all my compas on here, making food threads and learning new things

29g29fk.jpg
I love food so I'm looking forward to food threads.

If none of you other people sticking with name and avi changes then just let me change mine back to what it was without making a new account.

Y'all niggaz literally do the most to get my attention, but I'm the one who caught feelings....

Bruh....Lemme ask.....what is it that's so great about me that another grown ass man gotta go online, create an account....to pretend to be me???

What does it feel like???

Are you proud?? Your chest poked out??? Do you feel you scored a point by pretending to be the greatest nigga you've ever known.

I mean, I gotta be great if you wanna be me.

Say what you think I would say....

When niggaz follow other niggaz around... says they want his attention. .

You pretend to be a nigga,, then call him confronting you about it following.

You one of them special retards....window lickers and be rocking back n forth when you happy

i think the shit's hilarious....

i mean u we thru the trouble of making another email, making another account, saving a pic of my wife, all to annoy me, and i find it humorous...

of course you want me to be furious....

see how long you can keep it up

Scust... he wants attention so bad...

Let's see what his obvious rebuttal will be...
Hmmm

Scust... he wants attention so bad...

Let's see what his obvious rebuttal will be...
Hmmm
tenor.gif

u are directly lobbying for my attention by literally pretending to be me........

how can you say anyone else wants attention....???? no one else went to these lengths.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back