Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Members: Come Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
IC going straight down the toilet, and I heard AP and Goldie mention the site beforehand so I for sure wanted to slippity slide through and introduce myself. The black Ax attack, im mainly gonna be coolin in the cut like a band aid in the sports section but these next few days Ima lurk and surf throughout the site to get a feel of different posters.
giphy.gif
Celtics suck

IC going straight down the toilet, and I heard AP and Goldie mention the site beforehand so I for sure wanted to slippity slide through and introduce myself. The black Ax attack, im mainly gonna be coolin in the cut like a band aid in the sports section but these next few days Ima lurk and surf throughout the site to get a feel of different posters.
giphy.gif
Ax bruh between ap and chitown b, we have enough cheapseats niggas over here. I'ma have to turn you back until we have some vacancies

Lmao chi-town we eliminated your squad in the playoffs plus won 53 games and got to the ECF we're ascending while you niggaz are hoping lavine and dunn turn into something worthwhile. Cut it out lls

Lmao chi-town we eliminated your squad in the playoffs plus won 53 games and got to the ECF we're ascending while you niggaz are hoping lavine and dunn turn into something worthwhile. Cut it out lls

Y'all got lucky Rondo went down or it might have been been swept right outta there.

My name is Young_Chitlin. I enjoy posting. Came from the ic. I'm a new father, and it has put a new perspective on life for me. I look forward to talking to all my compas on here, making food threads and learning new things

29g29fk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back