Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Members: Come Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying though, Desiigner has better bars. Panda was flames:clawd:

MMG4z.gif

he on a short leash...that nas spamming aint gon be allowed around these parts

That's my brother. Supergangster coalition is deep on these e-streets. You mess with one you mess with all. I'll disregard this disrespect, so next time come correct.

:uk:

he aint got nothing to worry about if he keeps the nas spamming to a minimum, and by minimum, i mean dont make no threads about him at all

IP360 WELCOME ADDRESS

Welcome newbies/oldies! We are happy have you here at ABW. I am InstagramusPrime360. Lemme show you guys around.

We got 8 bars (4 downstairs, 4 upstairs) so feel free to partake in plenty libations. 1st round on me.

For those who smoke, the green rooms are the right. We have a wide range of cannabis to choose from. If we don't have the one you like, just let one of ABW servers know, and we'll have it for you ASAP.

Vapors we didn't forget you either. Your rooms are on the left. Again we have a wide rangebof flavors to your liking. If we don't have it, we'll get it.

We have topics galore to feed the brain, wit very lil restrictions. We're all grown up here. So we treat you as such.

Hooligans, trolls, goblins, and Young Yachtee fans who intentionally come on the site to disrupt the vibe will automatically get the Jazzy Jeff treatment by security...
giphy.gif

Have fun. Enjoy yourself. You have any questions, feel free to holla at the mods. If you have any suggestions you think will make the site grow, the boss DesiignersHypeMan (he lost a bet that's why he's named that) will be happy to take all inquiries.

Happy posting folks.

Last edited:
IP360 WELCOME ADDRESS

Welcome newbies/oldies! We are happy have you here at ABW. I am InstagramusPrime360. Lemme show you guys around.

We got 8 bars (4 downstairs, 4 upstairs) so feel free to partake in plenty libations. 1st round on me.

For those who smoke, the green rooms are the right. We have a wide range of cannabis to choose from. If we don't have the one you like, just let one of ABW servers know, and we'll have it for you ASAP.

Vapors we didn't forget you either. Your rooms are on the left. Again we have a wide rangebof flavors to your liking. If we don't have it, we'll get it.

We have topics galore to feed the brain, wit very lil restrictions. We're all grown up here. So we treat you as such.

Hooligans, trolls, goblins, and Young Yachtee fans who intentionally come on the site to disrupt the vibe will automatically get the Jazzy Jeff treatment by security...
View attachment 1276

Have fun. Enjoy yourself. You have any questions, feel free to holla at the mods. If you have any suggestions you think will make the site grow, the boss DesiignersHypeMan (he lost a bet that's why he's named that) will be happy to take all inquiries.

Happy posting folks.

You don't lift enough to do any such thing.

STFU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back