Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Members: Come Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's poppin y'all.

I was fuckin with the IC for a few years and felt it was time to retire from there and all message board shit. I got bored and lurked one day, which led me to seeing a thread talking about this place.

Once I found out Goldie was invested in this business venture, I decided to peek in. He was one of my favorites on the IC, so I chose to come out of retirement and support the homie by signing up.

What's poppin y'all.

I was fuckin with the IC for a few years and felt it was time to retire from there and all message board shit. I got bored and lurked one day, which led me to seeing a thread talking about this place.

Once I found out Goldie was invested in this business venture, I decided to peek in. He was one of my favorites on the IC, so I chose to come out of retirement and support the homie by signing up.

I appreciate the love fam. For those who ain't regulars in the reason, homie's easily one of the funniest posters from the IC. Let me know if you need anything my nigga, I got you.

Hi

Nicest asshole you'll ever meet. North Little Rock, Arkansas. Falcons' fan...win, lose, draw or blown blowout.

Welcome to ABW my nigga. You're an Illpix legend, hopefully u can help us take our pic section to the next level.

Welcome to ABW @MissK , I'll be sending 1k to your acct now, let me know if you need help with anything.

I need her to confirm it was you who brought her here.

Thank you luv!!! I haven't had much time to look around yet. Cain did direct me over here-he is one of the few that I actually connect with irl

ohhhhhhhhhh money and tax refund?!!? I am flush :)
So what can I do with all this cash??

Thank you luv!!! I haven't had much time to look around yet. Cain did direct me over here-he is one of the few that I actually connect with irl

word?

Here's the thread for the ABW store: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-abw-store.118/ , I'm still adding things u can do with the money , but so far you can change a poster's name for week (which is why I have this bitch ass name) , you can ban a poster for a day, steal their money, etc. I also put ways a poster can earn as well on the OP of that thread.

@Cain I'll send u 3k for the referral in a min my nigga..

@MissK if you have any questions about how to navigate around the site or about anything else, just holla at me or a mod if I'm not on.

Here's the thread for the ABW store: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-abw-store.118/ , I'm still adding things u can do with the money , but so far you can change a poster's name for week (which is why I have this bitch ass name) , you can ban a poster for a day, steal their money, etc. I also put ways a poster can earn as well on the OP of that thread.

@Cain I'll send u 3k for the referral in a min my nigga..

@MissK if you have any questions about how to navigate around the site or about anything else, just holla at me or a mod if I'm not on.

Nice!!! If conflict ever pop up he gonna be banned sooooooo many times lmao

gotta save for that VIP tho

Nice!!! If conflict ever pop up he gonna be banned sooooooo many times lmao

gotta save for that VIP tho

Female posters that we know are actually females get free VIP access. U should have it in the next couple mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back