Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Members: Come Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wassup black web. I'm Mike from Detroit. Transferred to New York for my job. Left my son and family temporarily to be in a better situation to support us all. Just on here for entertainment. I used to post on the IC a lil bit but mostly lurk lol show a nigga some love and if you out this way school a young nigga (25) I'm staying in Brooklyn right now .

Wassup black web. I'm Mike from Detroit. Transferred to New York for my job. Left my son and family temporarily to be in a better situation to support us all. Just on here for entertainment. I used to post on the IC a lil bit but mostly lurk lol show a nigga some love and if you out this way school a young nigga (25) I'm staying in Brooklyn right now .

W'sup Detroit fam. What part of Tha D you from?

@The Mad Titan @313 Wayz @Ghost313 @TheMadLionsFan

Whaddup doe

I stayed in southwest for a hot minute. Went to Western Intl for bout a year and a half. Then went be to my stompin grounds Pershing

Whaddupdoe.......I'm from the westside (Six Mile/James Couzens area)....this is a good site to hang out at

What up Doe! Welcome fam. I'm from Brightmoor, Westside.

Wassup fam. I went to school and got family out in Southwest but I lived on the West majority of my life. Wbu?

I lived in north central/west: Green Acres/Sherwood Forest area between Woodward and Livernois off 8 mile. Graduated from Mumford, went to EMU and WCCC for a few years.

Appreciate the love looking forward to talking shit with y'all lol This new York shit a completely different world from the D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back