Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Members: Come Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least I got a pic up, ugly.

Raaaaaaaah, chick - chill out! I wasn't commenting on your looks in any way, that's not my thing at all - I was merely stating that if I have to look at your picture (since you are a female), you should be able to deal with mine.

ps. The day I do post my picture, you will regret calling me ugly #JustAHeadsUp

Try to be
Raaaaaaaah, chick - chill out! I wasn't commenting on your looks in any way, that's not my thing at all - I was merely stating that if I have to look at your picture (since you are a female), you should be able to deal with mine.

I cant wait. Til then...

Watch for AP, he likes to get pics of chicks and rub it in people’s face that he has a secret.

Some shit ugly ppl say

Just joshing with cha

Deep cleaning brings your home the best quality cleaning in the sense that unlike in case of ordinary cleaning, deep cleaning does not leave even the tiniest trace of dirt or trash or disease-causing germs. Thus, it brings perfect cleanliness. To ensure you get the best quality Deep Cleaning Services Dubai, choose SKT Cleaning services Dubai. To know more about these and other services we offer, do visit us at www.sktcleaning.ae. To buy the services, do call us at 8001234567. Deep Cleaning Services
i got this one @Goldie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back