Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Layout/Theme

- Push Notifications: Android users can now receive alerts on their phone whenever you get mentioned, a message, etc. You can customize it to what you want to receive alerts for. Click your name, go to preferences, click "enable push notifications".

@Reesey welcome back to ABW. Check out the quote above this post. I know that's something you've requesting for a while.

In the previous layout there was a little dot next to a thread title letting you know there's new posts. Any way to get that back?

In the previous layout there was a little dot next to a thread title letting you know there's new posts. Any way to get that back?

If there’s new posts in a thread the thread title will be bold.

In the example the 3rd on the list has new posts.
94AB0CD6-FF14-467C-8F59-E8E5060770C5.jpeg

For anybody who’s been lookin for the “who’s online” list on mobile, just click the dots next to the magnifying glass.

199B164F-0559-4097-B9DD-1CA6340EDF78.png

A26C1254-FC3F-41A3-AFA5-F52717B90009.png

"Dark child" is a pretty plain and simple layout. I admit all the other ones got alot going on tho.

SN: I think I found a layout that looks identical to the old layout and is probably made by the same creator. What yall think?

"Dark child" is a pretty plain and simple layout. I admit all the other ones got alot going on tho.

SN: I think I found a layout that looks identical to the old layout and is probably made by the same creator. What yall think?

Hook it up

SNSN: this why we need to see who active in a thread. I know @Chi-town B nappy headed ass saw you post in here, but did he let me?

Hook that feature up also

Back