New Layout/Theme

I thought this template was temporary?

I ain't feelin this at all...

Gives me vibes of how the IC switched over to the other side...

"Dark Child" is nearly exactly the same as the old layout lol I don't get the outrage.

Reactions: Chicity
I havent even changed my shit once. Im still rocking the last one that you changed it to cause it dont bother me.

Ill prolly experiment with the others later tho

I just prefer the old layout though... But it's your site so whatever works for you boss

This one kinda slow:foh10:

The site's going way faster for me. It's gonna take time to get used to the aesthetic, eventhough it's similar to the old layout. But all the new features trumps all that.

Even something as small as you posting that smilie. Before u had to scroll for 30 mins just to find the smilie you were looking for, now they're all right there :js4:

Last edited:
The site's going way faster for me. It's gonna take time to get used to the aesthetic, eventhough it's similar to the old layout. But all the new features trumps all that.

Even something as small as you posting that similie . Before u had to scroll for 30 mins just to find the similie you were looking for, now they're all right there :js4:

Can we get a place wit’ all tha metaphors in 1 place to my nigga?!

:lol9:

Good news: My DUNS # came through

Bad news: I have to wait 7 days before I can use it.

I need a DUNS # in order to add the app to the apple and google stores. So the app won’t be up for another week at least.

748CCA54-D449-4D1A-B33E-08E34B64EAAE.jpeg

Good news: My DUNS # came through

Bad news: I have to wait 7 days before I can use it.

I need a DUNS # in order to add the app to the apple and google stores. So the app won’t be up for another week at least.

View attachment 145360

“Tryin’ to speak tha dun language...what tha deal’y wit that tho?! It ain’t bangin’...”

Apple app?!