Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY NEW ABW Store

Yall gotta stop adding me to yall bullshit. I got too much shit going on to be dealing with this shit.

I never named Kandy. After asking to be mod this is what i said.

Screenshot_178.png

You admitted to crying to him about the bitch stuff which started the truce nonsense with us which you also broke multiple times.

Goldie don't need to get involved because all you want him to do is come in here and take your side. That's all you niggas do is run to him.
Proof? I never cried to him about being called a bitch because I don’t care. You run to him your damn self. He own the mf site. It’s plenty of times he ain’t take my side. The nigga clearly unbiased. Just when it came to that treaty. That YOU broke multiple times that I caught and I told him to let YOU slide. Just like you was supposed to be banned and I told him NOT to permanently ban you because it was a dumb move at the time. You could’ve been off this mf if it wasn’t for me if we being real.

And just like I knew would happen. You get called out and turn pussy.

You’re welcome.
Nigga you been holding grudges for over two damn years, at some point you gotta let it go. I'm not sorry about anything I've said to you and you're not sorry for anything you said to me. All that i said was you run to dude and guess what you did it again in this very conversation. You cry about anything dealing with me and that's facts. You even took the transaction issue and turned it into something else.

We are forever forced to be batman vs joker, neverending bullshit between us.

Nigga you been holding grudges for over two damn years, at some point you gotta let it go. I'm not sorry about anything I've said to you and you're not sorry for anything you said to me. All that i said was you run to dude and guess what you did it again in this very conversation. You cry about anything dealing with me and that's facts. You even took the transaction issue and turned it into something else.

We are forever forced to be batman vs joker, neverending bullshit between us.
Ok

fam I asked you twice lol

you know what

as long as you get what you need, that's all that matters
You need to relax and fix the issue with members finding the cart. I tried myself and it says added to the cart but shows no cart.

yeah I never log into a desktop when I’m on this site
This changes things

You have to remember to turn your phone sideways

You'll see purchase

From there, add the quantity, then add to cart. Screenshot no. 2

Turn your phone back sideways to checkout. Screenshot 3

Then click the icon in the top right and press inventory. From there, that's where you make your change

Let me know if you have any other questions

Screenshot_20191005-155913.png

Screenshot_20191005-155928.png
Screenshot_20191005-155952.png

Back