Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY NEW ABW Store

Why can’t we see the transaction page anymore?
Why can’t we see who last purchased anymore?

the people of ABW deserve answers.

Why can’t we see the transaction page anymore?
Why can’t we see who last purchased anymore?

the people of ABW deserve answers.
It's a limitation of the new update

Been looking for a workaround for a while now

Nobody needs to know this, tell niggas and broads to stop being nosey.
You tell me.

wasn’t you bitching and complaining when y’all couldn’t see the transactions before? Now you don’t need it? You just bitch and complain as a hobby. Ain’t even gotta be no reason behind it.

You tell me.

wasn’t you bitching and complaining when y’all couldn’t see the transactions before? Now you don’t need it? You just bitch and complain as a hobby. Ain’t even gotta be no reason behind it.
To make it fair since all the punk ass mods yourself included could see everyone else's shit. Now since nobody can see shit it's still fair.

AP done had a 10 page thread on who done it, the best thread he's ever made. I know you don't know nothing about having popping threads.

To make it fair since all the punk ass mods yourself included could see everyone else's shit. Now since nobody can see shit it's still fair.

AP done had a 10 page thread on who done it, the best thread he's ever made. I know you don't know nothing about having popping threads.
All that fluff in that post doesn’t change the fact that you bitched and complained about not being able to see the transactions and will continue to bitch and complain about it.

So like I said.

Fix the transaction page. People wanna see.

Kandy out.

All that fluff in that post doesn’t change the fact that you bitched and complained about not being able to see the transactions and will continue to bitch and complain about it.
And you bitch and complain about anything i do and that won't change. Leave shit the way it is cause it's better.

And you bitch and complain about anything i do and that won't change. Leave shit the way it is cause it's better.
Fluff. Where and when have I bitched and complained about you outside of you disrespecting my deceased child?

Crying to Goldie because i called you a bitch, crying about leaving the site if i ever became a mod. Crying because i did something to somebody else. You always crying and complaining when it's dealing with me. Banning me for no reason at all because i hurt your feelings multiple time, pick one

Crying to Goldie because i called you a bitch, crying about leaving the site if i ever became a mod. Crying because i did something to somebody else. You always crying and complaining when it's dealing with me. Banning me for no reason at all because i hurt your feelings multiple time, pick one
Where’s your proof that I’ve done any of these?

Don’t wanna bring you into this but at some point somebody gotta call him out on his lies.
@Goldie have I ever called on you about him calling me a bitch or leaving the site if he became a mod?
i don’t cry when you do shit to anybody else, where’s your proof of me ALWAYS crying when you do something when I ain’t said shit about you or to you in months probably a year.
I never banned you, other mods have. Where’s your proof. I’ve only banned two mfs on this site and none of them where you. You want me to be worried about you. That’s what it’s looking like.

Oh and btw if you did become a mod, I would leave. That would mean the site has gone to shit. Definitely not a bad idea.

You admitted to crying to him about the bitch stuff which started the truce nonsense with us which you also broke multiple times.

Goldie don't need to get involved because all you want him to do is come in here and take your side. That's all you niggas do is run to him.

Last edited:
Back