Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY NEW ABW LOTTERY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning ABW folks,

First piece of business is yesterday's winners.

@OhMars won $450,000 (net amount)
@HerbalVaporCapers won 11,920,000 (net amount)
Shout out to @AP21 for handling the payment and collections this week and doing a spot on job

This will be the last lottery held this week and as such the last chance to enroll in the bonus lottery this Saturday. The winning prize for Saturday's special lottery will be 25% of the total amount bet this week.

We have a special today as well:

All posters who place a bet will be able to place a bet on the last digit of today's winning number (0-9), which will pay out at $200 per dollar, paid towards their initial bet. This bet will not cost you anything additional.

Example:

1k on 222
Free bet on 4

Have a blessed start to the weekend, as well as a great end to the year to all.

Last edited:
Lemme add that if you want to bet on a single digit number that has been bet on you can still do so

IMG_20171229_163005.jpg

Winning digits today are 71922. While no one selected the outright winning digits, @Playmaker88 won the side bet, earning himself $1,000,000 in the process. @AP21

Thank you to everyone who played this
week. As promised I will be holding the special lottery tomorrow where the prize is $178,500. I will be selecting the winner tomorrow around 12pm EST so stay tuned. The next regular lottery will be held on Tuesday Jan 2

tumblr_o533ydZSER1svt5w5o1_500.gif

Good afternoon,

These are the names of everyone who placed a bet this week:

IMG_20171230_124928269.jpg

I'm going to fold these up, dump them in a bag and select a winner in the next couple of minutes. Good luck to all and congrats in advance to the winner of $178,500 abw bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back