Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY NEW ABW LOTTERY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little under 2 hours to go. Weekly pot is already over 300k. Whoever wins Saturday gets a decent piece of that.

Betting is closed for the day. Winning numbers will be announced in 1 hour

Good luck to all posters

IMG_20171227_162852.jpg

Winning digits are 77430. No winners today but shout out to @AP21 @KingFreeman @OhMars @Englishdude @ChiCity & @Goldie for playing.

Tomorrow we will have two specials:

The poster who is the closest to the winning number will win a payout of $200 per dollar bet on their number.

In addition to this, the poster who bets the highest dollar amount will play a game of "What's behind door number..."and have a chance at a secret prize

Bet

I'll reduce the amounts from everyone when I get home

Good morning ABW folks,

We have the following specials today:

The poster whose number is the closest to the winning number will win a payout of $200 per dollar bet

In addition to this, the poster who bets the highest dollar amount will play a game of "What's behind door number..."and have a chance at a secret prize

Last edited:
IMG_20171228_163110.jpg

Here are today's winning digits, which are 83751

Nobody won the outright lottery. Using the last three digits as a common denominator on everyone's bets, the poster who came closest to the winning number is......

Me! I was within 50 of the number, while @OhMars came in a close second with 61. As such, I win a payout of $200 per dollar bet on my bet of 60k for #701.

@OhMars did have the highest bet (that wasn't mine) and as such will play a game of "Guess what's behind door number....", Where the grand prize will be a payout of 20x the amount he bet.

Thank you to @SuperiorPosterior @KingFreeman and @Remedy for playing. SuperiorPosterior and Remedy will be enrolled in the special lottery this Saturday as well.

We'll be doing another special tomorrow, so stay posted!

Thanks man, my girls mom got it in Mecca. She gave me some tasbeeh from out there too.

But enough about Islamic prayer materials, what did you win????

IMG_20171228_204942955.jpg

You won 10 times your bet amount, which is $500,000! @AP21 we have ourselves a winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back