Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Plans To Start Using The Weekly Format

who is gonna be talking about Power 3 weeks let alone 3 months after it goes off the air

You think the Wire is heralded as one of the best shows of all time b/c it was week to week??

c'mon man

if we gonna spar, at least put ya gear on

still using the flash as an example, i would rather binge all of those episodes to keep from being pissed off at waiting w2w including seasonal breaks
Yet they still using the weekly formula...

Like you have to step outside your experience...

Knowing that people like binging.....

Ask.......WHY...... Are they still going week 2 week??

Is it just to piss you off??

Or maybe..... Just maybe..... Marketing and advertising execs.... People who get paid to get shit popping presented.... In power point presentation charts and figures that support switching the format..... Because it makes more money...

I mean.... How do you think they came to this decision??

Or maybe..... Just maybe..... Marketing and advertising execs.... People who get paid to get shit popping presented.... In power point presentation charts and figures that support switching the format..... Because it makes more money...

Flash also runs commercials so they clearly have an incentive to go on a week to week basis. That isn't the case with Netflix

who is gonna be talking about Power 3 weeks let alone 3 months after it goes off the air

You think the Wire is heralded as one of the best shows of all time b/c it was week to week??

c'mon man

if we gonna spar, at least put ya gear on

What are you talking about?

Week 1 all niggas was talkin about was the Trey songz remix of the theme song and it had a million memes and posts.

This last week I've been seeing memes and jokes about Larenz Tate's character everywhere. I don't watch the show but been seeing a million posts and memes about the shit.

it comes on the CW fam lol

its a network show that makes money from advertisers

What are you talking about?

Week 1 all niggas was talkin about was the Trey songz remix of the theme song and it had a million memes and posts.

This last week I've been seeing memes and jokes about Larenz Tate's character everywhere. I don't watch the show but been seeing a million posts and memes about the shit.
View attachment 165298
i said AFTER it's gone off

you were comparing MH, which was dropped all at once saying no one is talking about it vs a week to week show

Yall are talkin about how YOU would like to watch tv. That's not what this is about.

From a business pov, if I owned a show, i would prefer mfs to be talkin about it and making memes for 2-3 months straight, than for mfs to be talkin about it for 3 days and then it disappears. It's common sense and this is my last post about it.

@Duwop you said it yourself how you hate how the DC app does week to week releases.

Please let us know how much engagement DC shows are getting since they chose to go week to week.... as opposed to if they let niggas binge....cuz if you look in them threads....

:yikes1:

i said AFTER it's gone off

you were comparing MH, which was dropped all at once saying no one is talking about it vs a week to week show

That's my whole point lol are u high?

By the time a weekly show is done airing it's season from ep 1 to ep 10, that's 2 and a half months of mfs talkin about it. Opposed to dropping it all at once and being talked about for 3 days.

You're acting like niggas aren't tuning into the weekly shows that are already out. Niggas are watching Power, GOT, Snowfall, etc. It's a formula that's been working for decades and will continue to work.

People talking about a show for 3 days>>>>>>>>> 3 months. It's as simple as that.

True.

But Binging has been a successful formula for Netflix.

So much so that the word Binge isn't synonymous w/ getting drunk off your ass. It's synonymous w/ how you watch TV and Netflix

That's my whole point lol are u high?

By the time a weekly show is done airing it's season from ep 1 to ep 10, that's 2 and a half months of mfs talkin about it. Opposed to dropping it all at once and being talked about for 3 days.

answer my popeyes question ma nigga lol

lol that was a ridiculous reach fam

You gotta change with the climate, stagnation is the death of most companies.

New Coke and Crystal Pepsi would like to have a word w/ you.

People like what they fell in love w/. Nobody was clamoring for Stranger Things, or Narcos or OITNB to be week to week.

As a business when you start to change what made #1 in said business. That can be harmful way more.

Just ask New Coke and Crystal Pepsi.

@Duwop you said it yourself how you hate how the DC app does week to week releases.

Please let us know how much engagement DC shows are getting since they chose to go week to week.... as opposed to if they let niggas binge....cuz if you look in them threads....

:yikes1:
I hate it, but it keeps me a subscriber, because at most there's like a week or two before another series starts.

There's no down time. After every new show the next is ready. Titans bout to start next week, young Justice just finished last week... And right before they started back up swamp thing ran.....

Like it keeps me.....

I hate it, but it keeps me a subscriber, because at most there's like a week or two before another series starts.

There's no down time. After every new show the next is ready. Titans bout to start next week, young Justice just finished last week... And right before they started back up swamp thing ran.....

Like it keeps me.....

Fair enough.. plus I know theres other content on there as well... but at the end of the day... you would pay for it whether or not it was all at once or week by week would you not? Because they have content that ur interested in seeing

Fair enough.. plus I know theres other content on there as well... but at the end of the day... you would pay for it whether or not it was all at once or week by week would you not? Because they have content that ur interested in seeing
I probably would. But for space reasons, I'll delete an app from my phone if I'm not actively watching anything.... But I cant delete DC cuz the new shit always dropping..... And now I gotta upgrade cuz the wife watched swamp thing and saw the Harley Quinn previews....

That shit might be big with women in general. Cuz they gonna let her especially be the Deadpool for DC animation and they got all start list of comics playing different characters

Back