Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Plans To Start Using The Weekly Format

I'm talking about from a business perspective.

People talking about your show for months on in>>>>>>>>>>>>> people talking about your show for 3 days.

That Mindhunter thread got about 5 days of back to back posts and hasn't had a post made in it in nearly 2 weeks.

Meanwhile Snowfall, Succession, etc are getting daily posts for weeks.

It's a smart business move.
ehhhh

but i can binge and do week to week at the same time

then there is the thing about when and what day do they release these shows? If you releasing them at the same time and night as the Successions, etc...then you forcing people to choose. Somebody shit getting watched live and somebody's is getting "dvr'd"

ehhhh

but i can binge and do week to week at the same time

then there is the thing about when and what day do they release these shows? If you releasing them at the same time and night as the Successions, etc...then you forcing people to choose. Somebody shit getting watched live and somebody's is getting "dvr'd"

You're talking about hypotheticals and i'm talking about what is happening right now.

Mindhunter had 3 days of posting and hasn't had a post in nearly 2 weeks. Niggas are not talking about the show no more. It came and went.

While weekly shows are being talked about everyday, shit even Power is being talked about every fuckin day.

These are facts.

They're feeling the pressure. As much as I don't like the idea, it may help them survive in the long run.

Bus. Is bus, i get it, but I think the joe budden podcast stated the top watched shows on netflix are shows like friends, which everyone have seen and binge. You make good shows, people will binge, and binge, and binge.

I think it's what makes their shows good, there's no need to drag because the creators know that the viewer are gonna spend a whole night watching the whole season.

Other wise you get shit like what happened with the flash. Where whole episodes are dedicated to bullshit totally removed from the story like, cause they gotta drag out a realistically 4 maybe 5 actual episode season to a 10-12 episode season.

Let me binge man, following disney..no one is gonna check in weekly for the mandalorian..

You got Mindhunter fucked up. Mindhunter is one of the best shows out.

I know the hype around Narcos has died down, but Narcos is still a dope show.
You're talking about hypotheticals and i'm talking about what is happening right now.

Mindhunter had 3 days of posting and hasn't had a post in nearly 2 weeks. Niggas are not talking about the show no more. It came and went.

While weekly shows are being talked about everyday, shit even Power is being talked about every fuckin day.

These are facts.

Do a poll and see if folks fuck with Mindhunter or Snowfall more after the finale and see what the results say.

And I like Mindhunter... never said it was a bad show at all... but I think the reason that discussion fell flat and Snowfalls didnt isn't because of the format/release schedule. One show is better than the other imo

These are facts.
OR

could it be that only a few of us like that show?? lol

i mean, the pacing can be slow af at times, but for some of us, that's apart of the experience. A lot of people either not fucking with it b/c of the pace or they just dont know

you had mofos binging ALL the seasons of GOT before the final season started so they wouldnt be behind

Do a poll and see if folks fuck with Mindhunter or Snowfall more after the finale and see what the results say.

And I like Mindhunter... never said it was a bad show at all... but I think the reason that discussion fell flat and Snowfalls didnt isn't because of the format/release schedule. One show is better than the other imo

Snowfall might be the best show out period, but i'm down to see what people think between mindhunter vs succession.

OR

could it be that only a few of us like that show?? lol

i mean, the pacing can be slow af at times, but for some of us, that's apart of the experience. A lot of people either not fucking with it b/c of the pace or they just dont know

you had mofos binging ALL the seasons of GOT before the final season started so they wouldnt be behind

Name a Netflix show that's being talked about heavy weeks after it's release

Never wuatched mind Hunter.

But it makes sense to go weekly..... From a business standpoint.

Everybody hates it, but it's proven to work, which is why they making the change.

Exactly. AP and Inori are talkin from a consumer standpoint, we're talkin about from a business standpoint.

Never wuatched mind Hunter.

But it makes sense to go weekly..... From a business standpoint.

Everybody hates it, but it's proven to work, which is why they making the change.
who does it work for??? lol

the same shows that are popular that just so happen to be week to week would be just as popular

netflix is the reason week to week people pulled their content to make their own on demand services

Du never seen Snowfall or Mindhunter

i nominate his opinion be removed from the discussion
The boys was easily one the best shows off the year..... And it's buzz is dying already

I was in on snowfall until a scene in season 1 that had some sus shit. I was already losing interest cause of the other storyline outside of the main character but that did it.

Maybe I’ll pick it back up though

Mindhunter I wanna watch but I don’t have the time.

The boys was easily one the best shows off the year..... And it's buzz is dying already
according to who?? lol

here??

my supervisor just asked me about it this morning...no lie

i told him it was great. He said he was gonna start it this evening

I was in on snowfall until a scene in season 1 that had some sus shit. I was already losing interest cause of the other storyline outside of the main character but that did it.

Maybe I’ll pick it back up though

Mindhunter I wanna watch but I don’t have the time.
you letting me down right now man

I haven't seen Mindhunter but let's be honest.

Snowfall get's the traffic it get's because this is a mostly black site, it's a mostly black show, about a premise that is interesting to black folks.

And it's good

Back