OPINION Necessary Evils?

That's what's up.

What if her feelings remains the same but she is still not showing interest, in other words, her actions isn't matching up with what your woman is saying. Do you still stay in the relationship with her. She's crying saying she loves you, but the past 3 or 4 months, she's been showing a different side of her, yet she doesn't wants you to leave you.

Do you break up with her on the spot while she's telling you that she still loves you, telling you this and that, woppity woo, woppity woo. Do you leave?

Or Do you stay? And if you do decide to stay, the woman at the job that pays attention to you, laugh at your jokes, talks sports with you, bring you food that she cooked the night before or some "I wanted you to try this", do you pull back your feelings that you may have gotten during the time your woman for 4 months- 13 years been on her wack shit.

Again, this isn't about you, it just an example I'm throwing out there.

Very realistic scenario but ultimately I'm a man of action and I judge things by actions. The words are just the icing but I really want the cake which is the action, the substance. As difficult as it may be I'll leave being that my feelings for her have changed as well. As I get older I'm learning that things run their course and also to appreciate the moments. I heard someone say the other day that people are in your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime (might not be verbatim but it was something like that). So whether it's 13 days or 13 years appreciate the moments and hopefully we learned some valuable lessons along the way. It's most definitely easier said than done but if I stayed it would be a one sided relationship and I wouldn't want to do that to her or myself.

So regardless of what happens between me and the woman in the office feelings is some shit I don't really understand in the sense that the heart wants what it wants so I don't know how to pull back feelings that have already developed or are developing. I can act like it but that's all it would be at the end of the day, an act. A relationship may develop but it would have to be something mutual. If it's not mutual I lose interest.

I might not even rebound with the woman at the office either. I might just want/need some time to be single but I would leave my current relationship if the feelings between us were no longer mutual.

Im at a point in my life where I truly dont need a side nigga. If my main man isnt up to par I just rather be single.

now as someone who once was a side chick, I truly do understand why some men step out of their relationship in search of something new, refreshing, and fun.

Im not condoning the behavior as I am now a reformed side piece

...Im just saying I understand it.

Im at a point in my life where I truly dont need a side nigga. If my main man isnt up to par I just rather be single.

now as someone who once was a side chick, I truly do understand why some men step out of their relationship in search of something new, refreshing, and fun.

Im not condoning the behavior as I am now a reformed side piece

...Im just saying I understand it.

Tell me something Race...how did this come about? Was this something you chose to do at that time? Or did it happen by circumstance?