Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA YoungBoy disses the whole industry

tha fuck for??? Do you really think I give nary a fuck about what a nigga listening to these open asshole rhymes like it's the truth has to say about what I'm listening to???

LOL... FOH with these Fisher Price My First Bars Construction Kit ass lyrics.

It’s a diss song he literally says in the song that he wasn’t rapping he just wanted to say fuck them niggas😂😂😂 man get your old ass on and let the young niggas thrive and get back to your cassette tapes

It’s a diss song he literally says in the song that he wasn’t rapping he just wanted to say fuck them niggas😂😂😂 man get your old ass on and let the young niggas thrive and get back to your cassette tapes

^^^ That's a diss song.

^^^ That's a diss song.

^^^ That's a diss song.

^^^ That's a diss song.

^^^ That's a diss song.

Now ask yourself... Does this shit compare to any of these??? If you just want to say "fuck them niggas" then jump on live and say "fuck these niggas here" and list their names.

This the energy I BEEN wanted on ABW. This how we bridge the gap here.

I think niggas saying he coulda did better and bro you know he trash cmon now

But on another note none of these bitch niggas who claim to be at the forefront of our culture gonna sit these little idiots down and squash this shit fore someone else dies?

They gon' wait till cops or some bigot shoots and kill one of our own on-site.

Because when it comes to street and/or hood coastal politics, that's none of their business.

Back