Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA YoungBoy disses the whole industry

My grown nephew is the biggest fan of NBA Youngboy. I be having to tell him to cut that sht out, he getting Yolanda SaldĂ­var crazy fan energy

i dont blame yb or dissing everyone cuz they jumping into a beef that not even theirs .

Can someone interpret this shit?

Sounds like audio sign language.

giphy.gif

As far as retaliation

Boosie and Gucci shouldnt concern themselves with this literal kid.

Lil Baby getting way too much money and is legit one of the faces of Hip Hop in tje mainstream right now

Durk is really the only one that probably really would slide on YB and he is the only one with a legit reason to because of Von

But again…you always got the niggas in the crew thats ready to crash out to impress big homie…

regardless…YB playing a dangerous game and I just hope noone looses thier life behind this shit

But on another note none of these bitch niggas who claim to be at the forefront of our culture gonna sit these little idiots down and squash this shit fore someone else dies?

lol let’s use your city as the prime example. If niggas in Chicago can control they lil niggas definitely can’t control no rappercoming from another rapper

a body already drop that was von .
I thought that Von and Quando shit was like legit gang shit not rap beef

Didnt know Von doed behind Durk and YB

thought Durk and YB started beefing because of Quando and company killing Von in ATL and like they said YB and Quando are cool?

this shit confusing lol. All these niggas need to chill and just fucking get money and take care if they ppl

Lol y’all it ain’t that hard to understand Louisiana young people. If y’all ever went to another country with a strong accent y’all wouldn’t act like that

I thought that Von and Quando shit was like legit gang shit not rap beef

Didnt know Von doed behind Durk and YB

thought Durk and YB started beefing because of Quando and company killing Von in ATL and like they said YB and Quando are cool?

this shit confusing lol. All these niggas need to chill and just fucking get money and take care if they ppl
He died because Von tried pressing Quando Rondo who wasnt even pressing Von but Von wanted the smoke because he is NBA artist. So when Von tried to step up Quando homie Tim shot him.

Unfortunately a body drops these young cats aint about to squash shit.

Back