Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

Think Love will be a 24 and 13 guy again?

I saw that post and immediately started thinking about how much game Love has left in him. He's been a glorified role player since joining the Cavs. It'll be interesting to see what he looks like, away from Lebron, at this stage of his career.

Last edited:
Clippers have the 12th and 13th picks and aren’t really in a spot where they can blow it up and begin a rebuild, or they could they just don’t have anything of value that’s going to get them a big return, plus they paid Lou Will already, traded for Avery and Tobias and still have Deandre there I actually think Love would be a better fit there than Blake was

I’d say Milwaukee who might be interested in putting a trio of Giannis, Middleton and Love together but all they got of value is Jabari in a s&t and Brogdon, that helps Cleveland too much short term I think they’d rather go full tank mode and just grab picks and contracts for Love not players in their prime

I gotta decide whether I’m getting the yellow Bron jersey or the Sunday white
200.gif

wherever Bron goes, the interesting part is where the chips start falling after that

If I’m in FO, I don’t want him if I’m LA or Philly

LeBron turning 34
and he’s noticeably slower already...struggling to score on JaVale McGee and Steph Curry...don’t play defense anymore

I’m not bringing him around my young players.

I’d take PG in LA but not as a package, him alone cause he can play the 2 and won’t slow Ingram development. They’ll be in the playoffs next season, contenders the year after and set for years to come

The bolded

Phoenix/Devin Booker trying to make the playoffs next season, they might look at trading for Kevin Love

LeBron is noticeably slower? Shit I didn’t notice
Yea idk about all that

Also when u play 44 min a game (47 in playoffs) minimum ur bound to show a lil fatigue late in the game.

And when ur the sole driving force of the offense makes it harder to play 110% on defense

Last edited:
@ock
Yall really looking at point guards in the draft ? I fucks with Dunn. Lavine needs a running mate that can play D imo.

I said it once I’ll say it again it’s Cleveland or Miami for Bron. And for what I’m hearing he leaning more towards Miami now who coming with him I don’t know remember Bron always have his teams set before he arrives at his Destination.

Back