Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

Marc stein said pop will try to get in on lebron too they'll have some dough if gay & green opt out.They gotta trade pau his 3rd year partially guaranteed

Why is miami even on the list?

Marc stein said pop will try to get in on lebron too they'll have some dough if gay & green opt out.They gotta trade pau his 3rd year partially guaranteed

Why is miami even on the list?
Because that's where bron won his rings outside of Cleveland, familiarity as far as organization and I would assume for his family

My guess

Are the Pelicans getting better this offseason?
Pretty sure no one outside of Nola and Boston gives af

I've gone over a few scenarios and only a couple of them don't involve boogie coming back

The thing is, they can't afford to get this Off-season wrong. If they do any drastic moves, they gon have to get creative af. Demps always seems to have a rabbit in the hat so we'll see

Would like to upgrade the starting small forward preferably with Paul George (don't want Lebron anywhere near the Rockets) but if that's not a possibility I wouldn't mind running it back with this same squad with some minor tweaks

Think we need to look at upgrading the back up center spot and adding a back up point guard

Moving Ryan Andersons contract is always goal but doubt it happens

LeBron turning 34 and he’s noticeably slower already...struggling to score on JaVale McGee and Steph Curry...don’t play defense anymore

Yea its funny that ppl seem to forget Bron is aging. Doesnt matter how great hes been his 15th season once the deterioration begins its over with n we just dont know how soon that could be.

If he signs to a team thats not even playoff potential without him its gonna be more of the same falling short right at the end.

Fuck yall in advance.

Im excited bout the Knicks. They bout 2 years away from being competitive if they make the right moves.

I like Fizzdale as the coach. We got KP, Frank, a lottery pick, and will get another lottery pick.

Im still high on Frank, I think dude will be really good. Maybe not an allstar, but close to it while being an elite defender. Knicks really need him to hit his potential though.

Knicks also need to hit on the next 2 picks.

All of this is dependant on KP coming back and being able to play on the same level ofcourse.

Would like to upgrade the starting small forward preferably with Paul George (don't want Lebron anywhere near the Rockets) but if that's not a possibility I wouldn't mind running it back with this same squad with some minor tweaks

Think we need to look at upgrading the back up center spot and adding a back up point guard

Moving Ryan Andersons contract is always goal but doubt it happens

I agree on Paul George but I think that a long shot.

Hoping Palmdale P brings his services to his "hometown".

I also hope Lebron stays in the East.

Back