Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

Say a kid got drafted by the Pelicans in the second round. If he didn't want to waste away on that shitty team, he goes back to school and gets redrafted the next year. If a player is popular enough to get endorsement deals or t-shirt deals etc. He should be able to get some of that money.

Say a kid got drafted by the Pelicans in the second round. If he didn't want to waste away on that shitty team, he goes back to school and gets redrafted the next year. If a player is popular enough to get endorsement deals or t-shirt deals etc. He should be able to get some of that money.

I'm mad you wasted brain cells thinking of this

Grizzlies may bring back that grit and grind and surprise some people.

The western conference is going to be a blood bath. I liked Jackson the most out of all the draft prospects before the draft. He played very good in the summer league and if Memphis can stay healthy they will be in the thick of the playoff race. Memphis does need more shooting like usual but their defense should be top notch again if they stay healthy

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if my Spurs miss the playoffs. There are so many interesting teams out west.

Think about if Doncic is any good. Now yo have DeAundre, Doncic, Barnes and Smith to deal with.

Oh and Devin Harris just resigned.

Larry-O-Brien-National-Basketball-Championship-Trophy-30CM.jpg_640x640.jpg

*Chinese replica included

Man they talking about stretching Noah. Thats means he will have a 6 million cap hit until 2021.

Wish they would just keep him this year and buy him out next year. Smh.

Man they talking about stretching Noah. Thats means he will have a 6 million cap hit until 2021.

Just be patient

Thibs will trade for him at some point

they're letting him walk,I hope Thibbs doesn't try to scoop this dude SMH

Back