NBA Offseason Thread

Hammond ain't really in charge. He's the GM by title only. Our president of basketball operations Jeff Weltman is the one running the show. Hammond is like his right hand. Weltman has a pretty good track record most notably helping build this current Raptors team(i know..).
Hmm, i hope u are right. After the Lakers, the Magic might be the team i have watched most the past few years. Would like to see these talented kids used right. Signing Clifford was a good start.

U must be buzzing from what u saw from Isaac this summer league. He showed me he has way more to offer on the offensive end than i thought he had.

Hmm, i hope u are right. After the Lakers, the Magic might be the team i have watched most the past few years. Would like to see these talented kids used right. Signing Clifford was a good start.

U must be buzzing from what u saw from Isaac this summer league. He showed me he has way more to offer on the offensive end than i thought he had.

This new front office is off to a good start. Aside from retaining Hezonja I don't really have any major gripes yet. Love the Bamba pick(Trae was my guy but he was off the board) and Isaac is growing on me. I'm still really skeptical about his ability to be a first or even a second option down the line but he's truly a special defensive player even more so then Bamba imo.

My main concern with this team moving forward is finding a go to scorer(preferably a gaurd). Lucky for us next year's draft has a good crop of them plus we will finally have some solid cap flexibility to make a move in FA.

My main concern with this team moving forward is finding a go to scorer(preferably a gaurd). Lucky for us next year's draft has a good crop of them plus we will finally have some solid cap flexibility to make a move in FA.

Really? I have heard otherwise. Too early to tell though. This time last year, Trae Young was not on most mock drafts.

Really? I have heard otherwise. Too early to tell though. This time last year, Trae Young was not on most mock drafts.

The 2019 draft looks pretty top heavy. Doesn't have the depth that last year's class the year before but the top 7 or 8 players are really good 3 of them being swing men 1 a gaurd. RJ and Reddish will likely go top 4 Langford and Grimes are big time scorers and are likely both going top 10. Like you said some one else always emerges. I like our chances at landing one of those guys. We can address the PG position via FA or Trade.

Noooo y'all gotta waive the future for bari

gonna miss nwaba, I remember when he yacked on miami I was rollin

then earlier in the season dunn baptized that shaggy doo lookin hippie kelly olynkok for the and 1 , shawn bradley ass niggas

who gonna play defense on the bulls besides dunn and robin lopez
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Ahh my dog KG getting a divorce,his wife is trying to get full custody of the kids so she can get more

money/alimony/spousal support.

I was someone who believed in Dragan Bender however it might be time to abandon ship

Dude is still young and might figure it out later but he had a pretty awful and discouraging summer league

I was someone who believed in Dragan Bender however it might be time to abandon ship

Dude is still young and might figure it out later but he had a pretty awful and discouraging summer league

Still 2 Years Away From Being 2 Years Away....

Bender ain't gonna do shit of note except hit some threes in a game

Only ppl who think he gonna do more is africa and millz and millz still waiting for Alex Len to break out lol

Dragan Bender had hype similar to Luka Donic. Let's see if Donic holds wait in the NBA. I believe he will.

Bender just so happened to be in the first draft post Kristaps.

His euro tape looked mediocre at best. I never was a fan. Cool name tho

Reactions: AZTG