Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

Bulls and Knicks on the come up rebuilding organically through the draft and with young players while the Heat throwing money at aging vets trying to plug up holes and failing misreably.

Bulls back

b18b79eea83d3dec1db8e319835734f5.gif

Young roster full of multi talented pups

OUT- Cavs & Heat

In - BULLS
Nigga your coach still Fred hoidberg

Calm your ass down lol

3.gif

Low risk high reward

I have to click tweets to see them cause they don't load on the page with my addblocker.

So I click that shit and first comment was "Bulls building a super team"

Haha cmon fam. Bulls fans might be almost as bad as Knicks fans who already claiming Knox is the answer to ALL of the Knicks problems off a few good summer league games.

Bari back at the crib, bulls gonna be fun in to watch next year(especially in transition) dunn got shooters at all 4 positions he bout to eat

Nigga your coach still Fred hoidberg

Calm your ass down lol

Fred hoiberg is a solid coach he helped dunn get his confidence back after thibs wrecked it,niko ate in his system all the players love him

Bulls hit the most 3's in the history of the franchise last year they beat 8 playoffs teams while tanking

Washed the pacers,heat,celtics,wizards.Now he got talent and youngins who listen it's time to eat

Fred hoiberg is a solid coach he helped dunn get his confidence back after thibs wrecked it,niko ate in his system all the players love him

Bulls hit the most 3's in the history of the franchise last year they beat 8 playoffs teams while tanking

Washed the pacers,heat,celtics,wizards.Now he got talent and youngins who listen it's time to eat
Whatever nigga let me hate

I want the spurs to sign okafor, I legit think pop can help him with some of his issues like positioning and how to defend pick n rolls etc

sound like nwaba gone, he gonna be a good pick up for a contender duke be hustling on both ends.Straight up he gonna be a gem for any contender

Bulls committed $40 mil to two niggas with no ACL. Wild.

#NoACLganggangsquad

A lot of bargain deals signed this summer. I love the AG contract I think its something like comes 4yrs 76 mil and it's front loaded. By his 3rd and 4th year he's going to be making around 16. If the AG/Isaac forward experiment fails then we should easily be able to move one of them for a young guard. Maybe Fournier + AG for McCollum + filer or something like that. Then draft one of these big time wings in next year's class and we'll be straight.

A lot of bargain deals signed this summer. I love the AG contract I think its something like comes 4yrs 76 mil and it's front loaded. By his 3rd and 4th year he's going to be making around 16. If the AG/Isaac forward experiment fails then we should easily be able to move one of them for a young guard. Maybe Fournier + AG for McCollum + filer or something like that. Then draft one of these big time wings in next year's class and we'll be straight.
LMAO, wishful thinking. Your GM is living off one move, drafting Greek Freak. Apart from that, mostly mediocre moves. Makes sense why the Bucks did not fight to keep him.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/executives/hammojo99x.html

Same plan since 2013

LMAO, wishful thinking. Your GM is living off one move, drafting Greek Freak. Apart from that, mostly mediocre moves. Makes sense why the Bucks did not fight to keep him.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/executives/hammojo99x.html

Hammond ain't really in charge. He's the GM by title only. Our president of basketball operations Jeff Weltman is the one running the show. Hammond is like his right hand. Weltman has a pretty good track record most notably helping build this current Raptors team(i know..).

Back