Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our center situation is going to be interesting to monitor this season

If we can a get a legit back up center between Chandler and Nene I wouldn't be mad at that....dont know what this says about Hartensteins development though, thought he might be ready for a bigger role this year

Also Ive seen quite a few people say that its pretty much confirmed Caplea will be gone either sometime during this season or next summer

Our center situation is going to be interesting to monitor this season

If we can a get a legit back up center between Chandler and Nene I wouldn't be mad at that....dont know what this says about Hartensteins development though, thought he might be ready for a bigger role this year

Also Ive seen quite a few people say that its pretty much confirmed Caplea will be gone either sometime during this season or next summer

Why capela leaving?

Lakers got Dwight outchea lookin like a sucka. Nigga actin like they saved his life. They basically got the nigga on a day to day contract. This nigga gonna be extra corny trying to fit in. I already can see him and Lebron on the sidelines having dance offs and shit. They bout to make a mascot outta this fool.

Lakers got Dwight outchea lookin like a sucka. Nigga actin like they saved his life. They basically got the nigga on a day to day contract. This nigga gonna be extra corny trying to fit in. I already can see him and Lebron on the sidelines having dance offs and shit. They bout to make a mascot outta this fool.
Facts man I was watching Dwight during that ECF vs the CAVS fam was beasting....can literally still give u 20 and off of rebounds and put backs alone.....they bout to scapegoat the fuck out that nigga on some Melo shit

Yall want to start the prediction thread?

Training camp opens at the end of the month

Thread up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back