Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter on Giannis head saying he got locked up by an old man

Hate to see it.

Bleacher Report

Brazil head coach Aleksandar Petrovic said Tuesday he was more concerned about Greece's Kostas Sloukas and Georgios Printezis than reigning NBA MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo of the Milwaukee Bucks ahead of the Brazilians' 79-78 upset win in the 2019 FIBA Basketball World Cup.

"We showed that we have several players who can stop Antetokounmpo. But yesterday I was more occupied with Sloukas and Printezis, and that's what happened today. When I was preparing this game, a lot of people talked and joked about how to stop Antetokounmpo. I had for six months in my head, since the semifinals between Toronto and Milwaukee, how to stop Antetokounmpo. The problem tonight for us was Sloukas and Printezis."

Bleacher Report

Brazil head coach Aleksandar Petrovic said Tuesday he was more concerned about Greece's Kostas Sloukas and Georgios Printezis than reigning NBA MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo of the Milwaukee Bucks ahead of the Brazilians' 79-78 upset win in the 2019 FIBA Basketball World Cup.

"We showed that we have several players who can stop Antetokounmpo. But yesterday I was more occupied with Sloukas and Printezis, and that's what happened today. When I was preparing this game, a lot of people talked and joked about how to stop Antetokounmpo. I had for six months in my head, since the semifinals between Toronto and Milwaukee, how to stop Antetokounmpo. The problem tonight for us was Sloukas and Printezis."

Talk that shit Aleksandar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back