Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them boys would get slaughtered

I don't think they'll get slaughtered but talent coming out of college will be a lot closer to the rest of the world minus a few of the heavy weights.

They put the elite players on the rosters to flex how much better we are than them but if that's the rationale then it's never going up be equal.

Our top guys are way too good and the college players aren't "ready". If they go to a 25 or 27 and under type thing I think that's best from a competitive standpoint.

I don't frequent the site often but it's a guy on Spurstalk forums that is a legit insider. Dude knew about Kawhi, the Marcus Morris shit, and Tim taking this job days before it was announced via media.
LOL, every team's forum has that guy. Unfortunately our guy(s) went ALL IN on Kawhi to the Lakers and we know how that ended.

I don't frequent the site often but it's a guy on Spurstalk forums that is a legit insider. Dude knew about Kawhi, the Marcus Morris shit, and Tim taking this job days before it was announced via media.
Bruh how can you even be on Spurstalk? Don't ask me how I know but them folks on there be saying the most wildest shit

Now that the dust has settled a little bit Ive really started to look at the moves that were made and analyze the rosters

-On paper the Clippers have the best roster but they are have more questions/concerns than people might notice

-Mavs had an epic fail of an offseason

-Blazers swapped out Harkless, Curry, Kanter, Aminu and Evan Turner for Bazemore, Whiteside and retained Rodney Hood lololol

*I do want to see if Anfernee Simons can do this season

-I have a bad feeling about the Nets season not going quite as planned

-I think Orlando should look to move Mo Bamba

-I can see the path to the Lakers being a good defensive team but their offense is going to be a struggle

I wouldnt mind moving Bamba but not now. His value will only rise the more he grows. Coming off a down year i dont think it makes sense to move him yet. Plus if he looks great this year we can always move Vuc for a decent haul. Gotta be patient with him his upside is crazy.

Spurstalk be on some other shit lol
Bruh how can you even be on Spurstalk? Don't ask me how I know but them folks on there be saying the most wildest shit

I post on pounding the rock but I also check on spurstalk because they actually pay attention to the NCAA and foreign league players coming up for the drafts way more.

They do be saying crazy shit on there but I've never seen any nazism or out right racist shit. I have seen hella broad generalizations being made about groups of people though. A decent amount of homophobes though. It's not really any moderator's so some people take advantage saying outlandish stuff. Smh.

The one guy on that site actually might know folks in the front office though. The guy hasn't been wrong on anything involving what the front office has done so far. It's insane.

I wouldnt mind moving Bamba but not now. His value will only rise the more he grows. Coming off a down year i dont think it makes sense to move him yet. Plus if he looks great this year we can always move Vuc for a decent haul. Gotta be patient with him his upside is crazy.

Yeah its not something has to be rushed or even has to happen I just look at the roster and think y'all might be able to flip him something that can contribute at a more high level now

I really wish Aaron Gordon would embrace the Draymond role(obviously their different players but you know what I mean)....I feel if he would be a great small ball five basically running the offense through him as he passes after setting the screen, rolling to the rim ect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back