Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caron Butler was talking about how he saw Markel play not too long ago and basically said he looks incredible and most importantly healhty. Said DJ might get his starting spot took. Glad to hear that since our FO is being so secretive. Ill take any good news i can get at this point.

12 mil per is far from big bank. Ross for 12>>>>>James Johnson at 16. Dont even get me started on those other bullshit contracts. We not finishing lower then 6th this year and you can quote me on that dick breath
Please tell me another contract besides jimmy that's considered bad

Magic at minimum a 6th seed? You'll be posting master P gifs after Dec 15

Is he referring to the players that couldn't play until july 6 because of being traded? Also homie undrafted he don't even know the feeling of being prized and potentially being held out

Nah, I believe it was shots sent at the Zions, Ja's (got his knee scoped in June), and Hunter's of the world.

Maugs are load managing in Summer League before their rookie season.

Spoelstra is a claffy tho, all he's saying is he can name 5 better coaches than him. He ain't lying I agree with him.

Pat Riley
Pops
Phil Jackson
Steve Kerr
Doc Rivers

It's debatable AF
6 years in and im STILL trying to figure out what a claffy means.

Spoelstra is a claffy tho, all he's saying is he can name 5 better coaches than him. He ain't lying I agree with him.

Pat Riley
Pops
Phil Jackson
Steve Kerr
Doc Rivers

It's debatable AF
1st off, eat a dick

2nd we talking active coaches

3rd you didn't even listen to the whole thing because he started to say he's not top 10 and he's just a guy

Bonus: Raptors won a whole championship a month ago and nobody gives AF and Anthony Davis wearing #3 got more press

Off the top of my head James Johnson(16) Olynyk(12) Waiters who hasnt played more theb 46 games in 4 years(12) and a few other niggas whos going to be Shanghai Sharks in a few years. Yall honestly pathetic bruh.
How is olynyk and Dion making 12 bad when jj redick makes 13, Ariza makes 12, and Cory Joseph makes 12?

Now go back to hoping fultz beats out a career backup PG and being disappointed in your draft pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back