Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you had vast basketball knowledge..why you asking this shit in early July?

Go watch coby white throw crisp chest passes in summer league chump

Was legitimately tryna talk some ball , I wanted to know what others thought about miami with jimmy no bullshit

clearly this aint the spot to do that niggas just click reactions

Was legitimately tryna talk some ball , I wanted to know what others thought about miami with jimmy no bullshit

I cant help it if nobody wanted to answer this question when rosters not even settled. Wait until your offspring RD logs in he'll answer you

I’m afraid because Jimmy ain’t no real go to guy. On a team with stars? He can be great but as the top guy? Eh. And with Russ coming? I know how critical you’ve been of him and I’ve enjoyed watching him play at times but he’s so damn erratic so I’m bracing for the worst

We haven't done shit this offseason and honestly Im not too mad at that approach considering the circumstances

Starting the season with House and Rivers(still surprised we were able to bring both back) instead of MCW, Melo and Ennis is huge

Still need some help on the wing and a back up center though even though I have no idea where thats going to come from

Christmas day gm schedule...

Noon heat v pels
2:30 philly v boston
5:30 clipps v lakers
8pm mavs v gsw
10:30 blazers v nuggets

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back