Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucks are gonna slip a bit without brogdon IMO, the Sixers made solid moves but arent unbeatable and the Raptors might lose Kawhi. I think you're underrating Kemba a lot here. We got an All-NBA player at a position where we lost 2 players at. You wanna keep rozier for $20 million a player that has never shot 40% from the field over a shot creator who can also spot up off the ball, dawg to get quality players you gotta spend bread. We still have 5 mil left and possibly the mid level exception to get a big man. We have an all star point guard, 2 quality wings in Tatum and brown that'll likely make a jump in production and Hayward coming back healthy that's 3 quality wings that's tough to guard. I'm confident the roster gets filled out with veteran bigs I'm hearing Kevon Looney and hopefully Robert Williams makes a jump and grant Williams plays well his rookie season

We will see....I am confident in Ainge regardless....just ain't feeling the money, but its whatever at this point.

Still wish he drafted that euro kat that Indiana picked up...Bitadze

Could of used him..and for me, it would been a little ok w paying the 6 footer..

Look at this shit here b. A fucking Nets fan telling me what we shouldve been doing...Ya ain't have KD for 20min and now you wanna give out advice, boy fuck you right now smh

ScaredPalatableGar-size_restricted.gif

Bruh im now just putting 1 and 1 together.

The Knicks are fucking pitiful.

No one understood why the Knicks kept Lance Thomas on the team for so long. Dude really doesnt belong in the NBA.

And then they waived him yesterday. Its not like they needed to create more salary cap or room. So why did they finally waive him yesterday?

Cause Lance was always thought to be good friends with KD. Soon as KD decided to go to the Nets, Lance gets waived.

So a part of the Knicks pitch to KD was Lance Thomas.

Shits disgusting.

@AZTG

You can always jump ship man...Brooklyn ain't too far from you right?

Knicks dont deserve their passionate n loyal fans man..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back