Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spitballing

Outside of the obvious Minnesota, wonder if Toronto is a destination to flip Dlo to should Kawhi bounce.

Probably would cost them OG (asset) & someone like Serge(salary).

I Know Masai gonna try to make a run for Giannis in summer 21’. This keeps them in that 5-7 seed range until that summer.

After seeing the Middleton and tobias contracts neither of which are "top 10 players" I hope you can read this article and change your tune on Kemba mane

Nope it doesnt. I understand Middleton because he is essentially a big piece to the bucks. They were in the ECF finals. What C player stopped him?

My point still remains; just because you have it doesn't mean you spend it. I like Walker no problem with him..but I'm not on board w maxing him out when he doesnt make you a championship contender and you already tight w the cap as we speak..with no length! Let me repeat no length..

How we look going against the bucks, 76ers and Raptors with no big to even bother the opposing squads bigs....

There are alot of stupid deals happening right now...the excuse shouldn't be "cause that's what's going all right now"

Nah...that's stupid business..you set the bar, not accept the bar...

Nope it doesnt. I understand Middleton because he is essentially a big piece to the bucks. They were in the ECF finals. What C player stopped him?

My point still remains; just because you have it doesn't mean you spend it. I like Walker no problem with him..but I'm not on board w maxing him out when he doesnt make you a championship contender and you already tight w the cap as we speak..with no length! Let me repeat no length..

How we look going against the bucks, 76ers and Raptors with no big to even bother the opposing squads bigs....

There are alot of stupid deals happening right now...the excuse shouldn't be "cause that's what's going all right now"

Nah...that's stupid business..you set the bar, not accept the bar...
Bucks are gonna slip a bit without brogdon IMO, the Sixers made solid moves but arent unbeatable and the Raptors might lose Kawhi. I think you're underrating Kemba a lot here. We got an All-NBA player at a position where we lost 2 players at. You wanna keep rozier for $20 million a player that has never shot 40% from the field over a shot creator who can also spot up off the ball, dawg to get quality players you gotta spend bread. We still have 5 mil left and possibly the mid level exception to get a big man. We have an all star point guard, 2 quality wings in Tatum and brown that'll likely make a jump in production and Hayward coming back healthy that's 3 quality wings that's tough to guard. I'm confident the roster gets filled out with veteran bigs I'm hearing Kevon Looney and hopefully Robert Williams makes a jump and grant Williams plays well his rookie season

Milwaukee wildin...they was supposed to bite the bullet and just sign Brogon and go in to the luxury tax. Trade Bledsoe if you need, but you cant be cheap. Not when you got a legit superstar with a legit chance at a ring this year

Co-sign.

Could Fuck around and lose said superstar, being cheap.

Bucks are gonna slip a bit without brogdon IMO, the Sixers made solid moves but arent unbeatable and the Raptors might lose Kawhi. I think you're underrating Kemba a lot here. We got an All-NBA player at a position where we lost 2 players at. You wanna keep rozier for $20 million a player that has never shot 40% from the field over a shot creator who can also spot up off the ball, dawg to get quality players you gotta spend bread. We still have 5 mil left and possibly the mid level exception to get a big man. We have an all star point guard, 2 quality wings in Tatum and brown that'll likely make a jump in production and Hayward coming back healthy that's 3 quality wings that's tough to guard. I'm confident the roster gets filled out with veteran bigs I'm hearing Kevon Looney and hopefully Robert Williams makes a jump and grant Williams plays well his rookie season

Bruh I really like what yall did. At best yall a 2nd round exit though. Thats with the Bucks falling off a bit (i dont think they will), and Kawhi leaving.

Sixers, Pacers (if healthy), Bucks are all better. If Kawhi stays yall the fifth best team in the East.

What makes yall good is this aint yall ceiling. Tatum and Brown can potentially put yall over the hump, but that aint happening this year.

Tatum gotta be a superstar and the legit #1 option with Kemba being your #2 for yall to contend and that aint gonna happen this year.

Still like what yall did though. Ghost is underrating yall and you overrating yall. The truth is in the middle imo.

Bruh I really like what yall did. At best yall a 2nd round exit though. Thats with the Bucks falling off a bit (i dont think they will), and Kawhi leaving.

Sixers, Pacers (if healthy), Bucks are all better. If Kawhi stays yall the fifth best team in the East.

What makes yall good is this aint yall ceiling. Tatum and Brown can potentially put yall over the hump, but that aint happening this year.

Tatum gotta be a superstar and the legit #1 option with Kemba being your #2 for yall to contend and that aint gonna happen this year.

Still like what yall did though. Ghost is underrating yall and you overrating yall. The truth is in the middle imo.
My only issue with Steven's is he likes small ball and apparently Hayward, Jaylen, Tatum and Rob Williams have been working out so I Hayward comes back healthy he might put him or Tatum (if he bulks up) at the 4. There will be times when smart is there as well. I want us to address the front court but with Tatum playing with Team USA hes prolly gonna make a jump in production. All he has to do is stop settling for jumpers drive and get to the free throw line more often. Ownership has confidence in the young guys and I think we can surprise people if we bulk up our front court. Iont wanna see yabusele getting no burn lls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back