Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Nba franchise Tiers: Do you agree where your team is placed?

I’m surprised we not on the last tier Bullets/Wizards been shitty my whole life

this is why i posted what i did...you cant sleep on 20 consecutive post season appearances in the loaded west even if they didnt win the title or make super deep runs.

I guess I was looking at all encompassing and not just rings sooo...yeah

Yeah they need to put out how they came up w/ the tiers.

Like why is OKC over the Wizards? Unless they counting when OKC was the Supersonics.

And if that's the case they should be in the same tier as the 76ers. I see them as the same.

Knicks deserve to be 3rd tier. Idk how gsw, rockets, and pistons 3rd tier. The heat being tier 3 is questionable but ill allow it.

OKC, Bucks, Cavs should be lower.

Spurs tier 2? Fuck out of here.

Seems team relevancy was not taken into consideration at all it and it should have.

List is trash.

Knicks deserve to be 3rd tier. Idk how gsw, rockets, and pistons 3rd tier. The heat being tier 3 is questionable but ill allow it.

OKC, Bucks, Cavs should be lower.

Spurs tier 2? Fuck out of here.

Seems team relevancy was not taken into consideration at all it and it should have.

List is trash.
Why wouldn’t the Spurs be a tier below? Unless you’re saying they should be tier 1.

Why wouldn’t the Spurs be a tier below? Unless you’re saying they should be tier 1.

Because imo fans of a franchise matter too. How mucb interest a franchise draws matters.

I love the Spurs, this is not me shitting on the spurs personally. But im just being objective.

Yea they had a monstrous 20 year run, but if the spurs went away tomorrow, the casual fan wont even notice.

That goes into my criteria of top franchises too.

Because imo fans of a franchise matter too. How mucb interest a franchise draws matters.

I love the Spurs, this is not me shitting on the spurs personally. But im just being objective.

Yea they had a monstrous 20 year run, but if the spurs went away tomorrow, the casual fan wont even notice.

That goes into my criteria of top franchises too.
nah man lol

fans are the reason why the knicks have been relevant over the past 2 decades if you're gonna use that logic against the spurs

and i just explained why it should be altered

otherwise, this the same meme that gets posted about how the same few teams have won the last _____titles

this is just for conversation purpose b
Oh okay I didn’t know you wanted to morph the thread into something completely different

Oh okay I didn’t know you wanted to morph the thread into something completely different
yea cause czar got a bad habit of coming in the thread just posting without reading the posts that came before his lol and smh

Back