Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Nba franchise Tiers: Do you agree where your team is placed?

Yes
See the source image

Lakers 1A
Celtics 1B

Same tier but Lakers have been more successful in our lifetime. Also, they have been a more desirable destination for free agents.

That’s pretty accurate

seems to be ranked by championships
I'm not mad at the Pelicans tier for obvious reasons but I'll be damned if a team line sacramento is above them when they've been just as inept as an organization.

Take out the deep playoff runs of the 2000s and what do they have since the merger?

I don't even have an issue with the Lakers tier since they have won multiple titles since the merger and have always managed to find a way to remain relevant even after shaq left then, the kobe years and now LeBron.

Boston should be down a tier or two imo.

Spurs should be on the same tier as the Lakers. Small market team, 5 titles and what, 20 straight yrs of playoff appearances in a loaded western conference. I put more stock in that over the titles the Boston plumbers/steel mill workers won.

Bulls I'm not mad at for the MJ years but they've been pretty pedestrian sans the Rose years. I would probably drop them a tier.

It seems to be based on rings.

but if it’s not Boston needs to be dropped

Spurs should be on the same tier as the Lakers. Small market team, 5 titles and what, 20 straight yrs of playoff appearances in a loaded western conference. I put more stock in that over the titles the Boston plumbers/steel mill workers won.

My Spurs are slept on as an organization.

If you go back to the ABA, when they were the Chaparrals, they've only missed the playoffs in 6 seasons.

I'm not mad at the Pelicans tier for obvious reasons but I'll be damned if a team line sacramento is above them when they've been just as inept as an organization.

Take out the deep playoff runs of the 2000s and what do they have since the merger?

I don't even have an issue with the Lakers tier since they have won multiple titles since the merger and have always managed to find a way to remain relevant even after shaq left then, the kobe years and now LeBron.

Boston should be down a tier or two imo.

Bulls I'm not mad at for the MJ years but they've been pretty pedestrian sans the Rose years. I would probably drop them a tier.

Bruh the kings are higher because they actually made a conference finals within 20 years. This list is accurate

AP I just told you what it’s based on lol
and i just explained why it should be altered

otherwise, this the same meme that gets posted about how the same few teams have won the last _____titles

this is just for conversation purpose b

Since this appears to be based on rings....lets redo this based on the last 10-15 years or so

how would you rank these teams

My Spurs are slept on as an organization.

If you go back to the ABA, when they were the Chaparrals, they've only missed the playoffs in 6 seasons.
this is why i posted what i did...you cant sleep on 20 consecutive post season appearances in the loaded west even if they didnt win the title or make super deep runs.

I guess I was looking at all encompassing and not just rings sooo...yeah

what have they done since Czar

you know what? I know what i'ma do...hold on

im Just saying it’s based on rings and how close your franchise has got to one. So a team that made a conference final will be higher than a team that never has abd teams with rings will be much higher. Where is the debate?

im Just saying it’s based on rings and how close your franchise has got to one. So a team that made a conference final will be higher than a team that never has abd teams with rings will be much higher. Where is the debate?
read my post after the one i made to you sir

My wizards are actually too high

Can't be called the clippers of the east for all those years and be ranked higher than the clippers

Back