Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Draft 2024

Added to Calendar: 06-26-24, 06-27-24

JHS to me has a more consistent offensive game inside the arc than carrington

More technical compared to bub’s flashiness

They both in college shot around the same from three

I also didn’t like some of the lack of vision behind carrington’s drives because he would rather take a tough shot vs passing it to a sometimes open teammate

If both are going to be your primary ballhandler I’m going with JHS

I tend to lean towards the bigger and stronger player and I’m biased against combo guards

Carrington is a more dynamic scorer though and he’s good. He’s young so that’s a real bonus but I’m still going with Johnny Davis the remix
Man, I am so down on JHS right now, and it kinda unfair. Kid was injured most of the season, never got a real chance to prove my pre draft opinion about him wrong. Hopefully u are right about him and he shines this season.

Who am I kidding, we was trading him and 17 on draft night, lol.

Man, I am so down on JHS right now, and it kinda unfair. Kid was injured most of the season, never got a real chance to prove my pre draft opinion about him wrong. Hopefully u are right about him and he shines this season.

Who am I kidding, we was trading him and 17 on draft night, lol.
I value playmaking and vision over scoring

That’s where JHS edges out Bub to me

Especially if both can’t shoot from three

Bub is never going to weigh more than 202 pounds in his entire career

Give me the guy who is 215 plus right now

He’s never going to shine on the lakers with Lebron there lol

lakers with Lebron there lol
Lebron on the Lakers.....

tenor.gif

I’ll follow that up with I’m sure somebody is going to try and turn him into herb Jones which would make him get picked sooner

But they have to hope he doesn’t wind up cast away like thybulle who isn’t a starter and averages 5ppg for his career

Back