Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Draft 2024

Added to Calendar: 06-26-24, 06-27-24

I like Isaiah Crawford as a 2nd round pick

I think he has real potential

Don’t think he’ll be available at 43 for Miami though

too bad he’s a bit older at 22 years old but there’s a decent two way player there

Watched some film and he puts himself into no man’s land a lot and will still try and score and shoot a bad contested shot instead of passing but idk maybe he just didn’t trust his teammates

I like Isaiah Crawford as a 2nd round pick

I think he has real potential

Don’t think he’ll be available at 43 for Miami though

too bad he’s a bit older at 22 years old but there’s a decent two way player there

Watched some film and he puts himself into no man’s land a lot and will still try and score and shoot a bad contested shot instead of passing but idk maybe he just didn’t trust his teammates
First round talent (in this draft class). Was unlucky with 2 ACL injuries earlier in his career.

Great wing defender with solid offensive potential. A gamble I will easily take outside the lottery (if the medicals check out)

Washington is in a weird place for me if Sarr isn't available, I really don't know what they should do

I kind of feel like the move is to trade down and get some more picks and just try to accumulate as much you can this cycle

I understand being interested in Clingan because you want to have a defensive foundation in place and he can help right now....but you can find these players in any draft

Might as well swing for as many opportunities at high upside talent as possible

Hot take:

Jalen hood schifino and in 10 bars I’ll explain that phrase
JHS to me has a more consistent offensive game inside the arc than carrington

More technical compared to bub’s flashiness

They both in college shot around the same from three

I also didn’t like some of the lack of vision behind carrington’s drives because he would rather take a tough shot vs passing it to a sometimes open teammate

If both are going to be your primary ballhandler I’m going with JHS

I tend to lean towards the bigger and stronger player and I’m biased against combo guards

Carrington is a more dynamic scorer though and he’s good. He’s young so that’s a real bonus but I’m still going with Johnny Davis the remix

Back