Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED NBA Draft 2024

Added to Calendar: 06-26-24, 06-27-24

test
Don’t listen to that hater. Collier is legit. I would easily have him has the best guy in this draft class if I was not worried about his shooting.

Might be the best in this draft class at getting to the rim and also passing. That is such a lethal combination. Very strong and a solid finisher at the rim.

The shooting is just such a concern. 67% at the free throw line for a guard is terrible. He becomes so easy to defend if teams are not worried about him shooting and set out to prevent him from getting to the rim.

Don’t listen to that hater. Collier is legit. I would easily have him has the best guy in this draft class if I was not worried about his shooting.

Might be the best in this draft class at getting to the rim and also passing. That is such a lethal combination. Very strong and a solid finisher at the rim.

The shooting is just such a concern. 67% at the free throw line for a guard is terrible. He becomes so easy to defend if teams are not worried about him shooting and set out to prevent him from getting to the rim.
Also, the kid is a pretty solid defender already. Might not become a great one bcos of his poor wingspan and offensive usage, but he will not be a liability.

lol how you gonna say don’t listen to that hater then agree with me about his deficiencies?

With the raptors being the raptors I’m drafting someone I don’t have reservations about with their shooting

Back